[39]

Clothes: So? Like am I a joke to you now?

Ellie: yes. Very much so.

Clothes: ...

Ellie's POV

One more day till another week of school and I can see Raevynn and Kyle!

I got up from my bed sleepily as I took off my onesie  because it was too hot.

I grabbed my baby blanket and raced to daddy's room.

I crawled under his covers and snuggled close to him, knowing daddy he is a deep sleeper once he gets into the mood.

then I poked daddy.

He slowly opened his eyes, "baby how did you get here?" he asks pulling me close to him but then he stopped and examined me.

"princess why are you naked?" He asks.

"Too hot" I said shrugging.

He only chuckled, "do you wanna lay with me?" He offers.
I nodded, I buried my face into his head as he nuzzled his face into my hair.
Today I will dedicate this day to cuddling and being lazy!
I closed my eyes as I brought my baby blanket close to my face.

Antonio's POV

I placed Ellie into her bed, then made my way to my bed.
I was honestly exhausted, the sleepover, the party.
I threw my shirt to the hamper and unzipped my pants.
Wearing suit pants is not the comfiest, if you know what I'm talking about..
After that I checked the clock and it was now 9 at night usually I would be in my study but I left all the tasks to Joseph.

Around the early morning, 7 am.

I felt the covers let in cold air and a body crawling their way towards me.

I slowly opened my eyes as I sensed a body close to kicking me in the groin.
Then I received a poke to my face.

"baby how did you get here?" I asked opening my eyes to see a brown haired creature in my bed.
it's obvious she' used her two legs, my conscience told me, 'shut the fuck up.' i told my conscience.

I began to pull her into my chest but then I noticed her naked body.
I looked to see her only in underwear.

I stifled a chuckle, "princess why are you naked?" I watched as she shrugged and said she was too hot.
It's November how can she be hot?
eventually i offered if she wanted to sleep with me.

Which she accepted, I wasn't going to have it any other  way.
My ass is fatigued, so I grabbed hold of her and nuzzled her hair as I felt her breathing against my bare chest.

********

I woke up again for the second time, this time I felt a weight on my chest.

I was met by a sleeping Ellie.

I stroked her hair as I placed a kiss on her head that's when she opened her eyes.

"morning baby" I said still playing with her hair.

"mmh" she says before dozing off.

"baby it's 10 in the morning" I said looking at the big roman numeral clock placed in my room.

"come on let's get you cleaned" I said sitting up and securing Ellie in my arms as I made it over to my bathroom.