[33]

What is this? The stereotypical mafia ?

Antonio's POV

the plane eventually landed and paparazzi was everywhere,
"Sir is it true you molested a woman?" one of the reporters asked.
I clenched my fist.
"Who got molested." I questioned but my bodyguards were pushing the reporters and fans back.
The hit in London, Is about this woman who claimed to be molested by me.
... do i simply look like a joke to them? i began to feel a headache form, I was thinking something tremendous had happened, not some scandal.
I thought it was a physical attack but it was just a maniac woman.
I have not slept with another woman since my daughter came in my life.
"Chairmen is this woman a ex-lover of yours?" another reporter asks.
I didn't bother answering I made my way into the Double Tree.
Security stopped the paparazzi from going beyond the checking in point.
"Where's the woman" I coldly asked then the woman led me to a private area.
The woman left me alone with the maniac woman who was sitting on a couch drinking wine
"Natasha. Why are you causing such a scene" I rolled my eyes.
"I don't understand why you have stopped answering to my booty calls" She sets the wine glass down.
"Natasha. If you wanted to speak about that. You needn't cause a ruckus" I said eerily calm.
"You are a profound play boy. Why haven't you filled my needs." Natasha argues.
"Natasha. YOU CAN FIND ANY DAMN MAN TO FILL YOUR NEEDS" I raised my voice.
"But you're the best in bed... and I like it when you get all cold. I think it's hot" she says giggling.
Oh How Did I Want to slam her into the wall and tell her that I have better things to do.
"Do you not realize I have a daughter?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Since when" she says in disbelief.
"Since she was born." I seethed.
"Perfect. It makes it more fun to hide from your daughter while we make out" she seductively said.
I was about to vomit in my mouth.
That thought alone sent me in a rage.
"Natasha. I have nothing to do with you." I said eerily calm, then a malicious  thought came to me.
i can simply just kill her, right here, right now.
somehow a sly smile came to my face, as my attention draws back to Natasha whose whining was worse than my daughters'
"come here," i said nonchalantly as i looked at Natasha who was surprised at my request.
I wasn't the type that liked killing but my father has taught me that hush money was never enough.
...and you can guess the rest.
I left the security to take care of the reporters
i called for one of my men, "you've summoned for me sir" Adam says,

"Yes, I would like you to take care of a pesky person" I said, as I looked at the disgusted body that lay in cold blood.
i looked down at my hands, and realized how tainted they were of blood, is it so bad that i found pleasure in her death I thought to myself, then i felt guilty when i thought of my daughter, does she even know what kind of father she has? i should call Edmen to see how things are,
"Edmen" I said.
"Mr. Smith" Edmen says.
"How is Ellie?" I asked.
Then in the background I heard a lot of giggling.
"She is doing alright" Edmen replies.
I wonder exactly what is happening over there...
"May you put her on?" I requested.
"Of course" Edmen says and the line was quiet then I put my phone away from my ear as my daughter was screaming for me.
"Daddy! I miss you so much can't you come home sooon!" I heard her say.
"Baby calm down" I said then I put the phone to my ear.
"Oh sorry daddy" she says.
God I missed her so much.
"Daddy I made friends with Skyla!" my daughter exclaims.
Skyla...?  That name seems familiar.
"I'm glad to hear. I hope you don't miss me too much" I said.
"Oh daddy I won't! Besides I have your blanket" she says.
at first it was cute that she had my blanket, but I couldn't help but feel hurt.
"Ouch. that hurts" I chuckled.
"Daddy! I made a big marshmallow mess!"
Oh boy.  I pity Edmen. "I love you baby" I said realizing I needed to take another call.
"Bye daddy! I love you" she said then the line went dead.
I accepted the other incoming call.

is it so bad for a person like me to have such a lovely daughter as Eliana... my soul is tainted and yet, god decided to bless me with a child. is this the curse that has been bestowed upon me?

edit: 4.20.21