[11]

Image above is what Ellie is wearing!

Ellie's POV

Daddy said he had to go wash up so I went to the living room and put on a kids show called
Max and Ruby it was about two bunnies living alone without any parents and Ruby was basically the caretaker.

After watching a few episodes I decided that I should change and get myself all pretty and surprise daddy.

I quickly went to my room went into my big closet and grabbed a flowery dress.

I picked it out it was fit me perfectly.

I walked out and sat back in the living room continuing the show.

But then it continued to Tom and Jerry.

That was funnest.

They run naked anyways but when one is taking a shower the mouse Jerry covers himself.

Which made me laugh.

I didn't hear daddy get out of his bedroom but he complimented me on my dress I raced to have him pick me up which he did.

So we walked into the elevator and by now I knew his routine well I haven't seen him work so... I don't know his routine fully.

We would go into the parking space that had a few cars but I recognized Daddy's car right away.

The door lifted open like a bird's wing if it was raining I could stand underneath it without getting rained on.

I couldn't get into the seat so daddy lifted me up and placed me into the backseat.

He said we were going to shop and get a car seat for me.

I watched as he pulled out from the garage I call it.

Before I knew it we made it to this big mall place.

I was excited then I got lifted out and set on the ground.

As much as I was excited to explore I stuck close to daddy I wasn't comfortable with strangers yet.

I would point at things that I want when he had asked me which I preferred.

However all the woman in the mall and department stores kept their eyes glued on my daddy.

I would just shoot them daggers when daddy wasn't looking.

"What colour car seat do you prefer princess?" daddy asked.

I looked at the selection we were shopping in some luxury store but I couldn't read the name.

I walked over and saw a blue and purple flower car seat I picked that one.

"Excellent now what about a booster seat?" he said pointing to booster seats. I went over to the booster seats.

I selected the dark blue one.

We walked and explored the malls for about 3 hours.

Then this woman came approaching to my daddy.

I tucked on his hand to be picked up.

I had him wrapped around my little finger.

he scooped me up while the woman was standing there.

"I was wondering if you be interesting to have a one night stand with me" the woman continued.

One night stand? Meaning she wants to stay at my daddy's place for one night. I was confused.

I decided to wait till I was in the car with daddy.

"I refuse" my father bluntly said.

I don't think I ever seen him act so harsh.

Perhaps he just loves me too much.

"Si-sir I just need this one" the woman practically pleaded.

I yawned.

I was practically bored of her.

"I don't care. I am having a moment with my daughter. Now go away" he said and he turned his back we walked into a mall restaurant.

I was hungry.

My stomach grumbled at the smell of food.

My dad then got a table furthest away from the people.

"Daddy what's a one night stand" I finally asked when the server and the receptionist went away.

"Princess that was rubbish it wasn't anything special that was her way of asking for my number" my dad explained.

I nodded.

It made sense.

What else would it be?

My speaking became more frequent and I could see Antonio was happy and proud of me.

Daddy said he had to go take care of some business calls.

I nodded.

Daddy walked away from the table probably so I didn't hear any rubbish as he calls it.

While looking through the menu I had a gut wrenching feeling I felt like I was being watched.

I looked around and I looked out the window then I saw my former father.

All the hairs on my stood up.

He was coming towards me just like in the dream.

My breathing quickened.

I ran away from the table and went to hide in a corner of whatever part I was in the restaurant.