35

"Eliana, I can't deal with you anymore" Antonio told his daughter.

"Daddy what do you mean..?" Eliana looks at her father.

"I want to live my life again, I can't do that with a child" he says staring at Eliana with no remorse.

"...I thought you loved me" Eliana was now crying.

Antonio dropped Eliana at the orphanage and she watched as her father drove away.

"PAPA" Eliana was hitting the owner trying to get her papa to come back but to no avail.

Antonio looked up at his rearview mirror, some parts of him regretted but he just wanted to live a little and he knew that maybe just maybe that she would find a better family.

Eliana cried into the next day, she hadn't figure out what she did wrong, she was obedient so she just wondered what went wrong.

"Why? Why did he leave me" Eliana cried asking the caretaker.

PRANK CHAPTER !!

I deeply apologize for scaring you guys... i simply, I guess I just wanted to have a little fun... cause one can hope right? well anyways but here's a life lesson from Antonio + and his daughter !!

Action!

"daddy what makes you happy?" she asks,

"seeing you become, happy, becomes my happiness" he simply says as he smiles,
but that wasn't good enough for me,

"but that's why we should,... become happy ourselves, rather than wish for someone else's happiness." Eliana tells her father as she looks at him with a bright smile.

moral of the story is; you cannot love others while you cannot love yourself, :)

edit: 4.20.21