[8]

Antonio's PoV

I was comfortably reading my story, I probably read till 10 at night then I heard Ellie whimpering and then screaming.

I set my book down quickly.

I entered Ellie's room her body was lashing in her bed.

I sped over quickly and held her arms down to keep her from moving around.

"Ellie" I said then her eyes shot open she had stained tears.

"It's just a bad dream" I coaxed and picking her up while pressing her close to me and rubbing circles.

"Do you want to sleep in my room?" I asked. She nodded.
So I positioned Ellie so I could open the door.
Which I did successfully and I laid her down on my bed.
It's a good thing the maids cleaned my bed.
The thought of Ellie sleeping in my excessive items... made me gross out.
"An-tone-eo" Ellie sounded.
I looked down at her I was beaming from ear to ear.
She was trying to say my name.
"You can call me Tony" I said.
"Tony" she said crystal clear.
I sat on the edge of the bed and I gazed down at her.
"What is it princess?" I replied.
"I-I sorry" she said.
Again she was apologizing.
"Why are you sorry?" I asked.
"Be-because I-I di-sturbed you-re sleep" she stammered.

I wanted to tell that child over and over that she didn't need to apologize for such a trivial matter.

"Ellie. You never did disturb me I was just reading, and like I said let me know if you needed me" I calmly said.

I gave her a hand a little squeeze.

"Am I annoying?" she suddenly asked. She was speaking normal now.

"Princess do I annoy you?" I asked,she gave me puzzled look before saying "no you don't annoy me" I smiled, "then you don't annoy me." I firmly said before placing a kiss on top of her head.
Antonio what is happening to me? This child is making me do things I've never done.
"Wou-ld you- be my..." I heard Ellie begin to say but she paused.
I knew what she was going to say.
Yes I wanted her to be mine.
I wanted to protect and love her.
I was ready to be her father.
"What is it baby girl?" I asked.
I saw her face turn a darker red. Alright she likes being called 'baby girl' the most.
"My- my- new daddy" she said and she looked at me with her big gray blue eyes.
My cold heart was melting.
"baby girl Is that what you want? " I inquired I wanted to be 100 percent sure that she wanted me to be her new father.
"Yes yes please adopt me" she pleads.
I brushed a strand of hair from her face.
"Then would you be my daughter?" I inquired and she nodded her head.
"Alright. I have to go through a adoption process but first we have to make your father lose custody over you" I explained but then I realized what I said.
"Y-you know my father isn't dead?" she said shocked.
"Actually. Ellie I met your father shortly after you bumped into me" I explained.
"Ellie I understand if you don't want to talk about him" I said shortly before she could speak back.
After an hour she fell to sleep.
I sat up from the edge of my bed. "Goodnight" I said and I went over to crash on the couch.
It was now Saturday Morning.
I woke up at 5am my usual time.
I got up and went to check on Ellie she was still snoozing away.
I decided to call a social worker.
"Hello how may I help you" the woman on the other line said. "Sorry to call early. But I would like to see if I could adopt Ellie Locks. Her father is Henry Locks and I'd like you to uplift his custody over her" I said.
"Alright sir, How about we meet Sunday around noon does that work?" the lady asked.
"Yes. It'll work text me the location and time" I replied.
"Alright thank you" she lady said and hung up.
I went over to make myself a pot of coffee before my door had a urgent knock.
I opened the door.
"Jenna what the hell are you doing here at 5 in the morning" I said.
"Antonio you left me hanging now tell me who is
the child who screamed" Jenna said.
"She is my daughter to be" I answered expressionless.
"Who is that we*nch why are you adopting a child?! You can easily have one of your own" she rambled.
That's true I could always have my own child.
But I knew that all women are the same it's the money.
If I was broke I bet no woman wanted me.
But seeing as I was going to have a daughter, fooling around wasn't in the choices.
"Antonio. I want to meet that child who has captured the cold ceo" Jenna said hugging my arm and exposing her cleavage.
I took my arm back.
"Personal space" I dryly said.
"Fine if you won't let me see child. I'll find that child on my own" she said as she made her way into the living room.

Then she began to ask for the child.

I normally don't grab a woman's hand by force but I had to.

"Keep it down. Ellie is sleeping" I said in a threatening tone.

"Ohh so it's a girl" Jenna says getting out of my grasp walking into my bedroom now.

Sh*t.

I thought.

"Ellie!" Jenna says loudly.

I rushed to my bedroom.

I was thankful that Ellie wasn't awake.

"Ellie Ellie Ellie" Jenna continues then goes to my bedside.

She was going to nudge the child.

I grabbed her hand when she was in motion of attempting to poke her.

"I will call Security" I seethed.

"Actually I came here not to have se*x with you but because I need a place to crash at" she explained.

"Last night you practically begged for my dick" I rolled my eyes then I saw Ellie rubbing her eyes.

"What's a dick?" she asks.

"No, no, daddy said stick" I convinced.

But what surprised me is that she talked when Jenna was around.

I saw her look at Jenna then she quickly looked down.

She must of not noticed Jenna.

"I know. I just that was part of the reason too. My boyfriend found out I've been cheating" Jenna begins to say.

I picked Ellie up from my bed.

Then I heard Jenna let a laughter.

I shot Jenna glare.

Which she quickly shut up. And about her cheating issues... about time her poor boyfriend found out.

Heck I didn't know she was in a relationship till she was drunk and said about her boyfriend issues. Somehow during the heat of everything I just recapped what I said.
I had said 'daddy' to her.
I was already seeing her as my daughter now she just needs to legally my child.
Jenna still hadn't left.
I sighed.
"Jenna as much as I would offer you a stay. My daughter isn't so willing" I explained.

Ellie had been giving Jenna the daggers.

I wanted to chuckle I did notice that at the restaurant she was trying to imitate my every move.

The look she gave Jenna was identical with the glare I gave her.

People would say she was my biological daughter.

"So you're just going to throw me to the streets?" Jenna raised her voice then Ellie began to cry.

"Jenna. I've asked nicely before. Now this time. Go" I said eerily calm.

So which she did.

I stroked Ellie's hair.

"Ellie that woman is gone. And we can go shopping for your stuff alright?" I said cheering her up.

But she was still crying but it was less.

"The turtles are lonely they want to see you. Would you go see them?" I asked which got her attention.

"Yes! I don't want them to be lonely" she said eagerly and squirmed in my arms.
I let her down before she kicked me in my groin.
Otherwise I would have a slim chance of having my own child.
She ran out of my room and went to see the turtles.
I went to my bed and made the bed up.

edit: 4.19.21