[25]

Not him comparing everyone to his 8 year old daughter... *sigh*

Antonio's POV

I couldn't believe that its been 3 years since I found out Ellie was my daughter.

She just turned 8 years old and I decided it was best to move into a proper home.

The penthouse had been my bachelor pad since I had lots of one night stands.
I fixed my tie and put on my wrist watch I looked at it.

It was 8:10.

I had a meeting to be at in 30 minutes.

I went downstairs and I told the butler to wake up my daughter which he did.

I saw her head skipping down the stairs then running all over the place to collect her stuff for school.

I enrolled her into a standard level school for middle-class people.

I only did that so she wouldn't become a spoiled girl.

But I will admit I have spoiled her but she was polite as ever.

I should thank Julia for that.

Jenna and I have been on a few dates here and there.

Ellie really loves Jenna now, and I'm afraid that she'll love Jenna more than her birth father.

I sighed and I put my jacket on.

"Baby I'm going to run late if you don't hurry up" I said while I checked the time again it was 8:20.

After all the running around she came back panting.

"If you only woke up earlier" I said then I grabbed my briefcase and we headed to the garage.

I told my butler Edmen that I would be home late and that he sends Ellie to bed at 7:10 pm.

I drove up to her school and like any man I like to brag about the cars I drove and most of the cars parked at the school were Chevy and Hondas, etc all the cheap stuff.

I stopped my Tesla Model X at the entrance of her school.

It was called Bethel Elementary.

"Bye daddy!" my daughter says and opens the car door.

I reminded her that we would be meeting with my mom around noon so she would know that I would pick her up at that time.

After she entered the building I floored my way to my HQ.

I dialed Joseph.

"I'm on my way right now hold the meeting for 10 more minutes" I said and I pulled into the parking lot the valet person parked my car into the VIP section I rushed to the elevator I hadn't bother with good morning's or anything with my employees.

The elevator opened to floor 80.

I stepped out quickly and that's when the meeting began.

"Begin your idea" I told the manager of Administration.

"We would like to propose a internship program for all the college students that are taking business class" He begins to say.

I had been thinking of doing something like that.

It would be good to have a internship program.

It'll give the company a better image.

"As speaking, A internship would vary among the tasks" he says.

"Mr. Brenton I agree we should start a internship program. But I want it more broader. So college students even if they aren't taking business courses. We have a chain of hotels." I begin to say.