brief message from me

hi! thank you for those who stuck along with the story line, I know that Wattpad has ruined the word 'daddy' for us, and that it may be of discomfort to you, which I completely understand cause not many of us have a healthy relationship with our fathers, and I first off would like to say that my father passed away when I was 3, so I guess, im just trying my best to understand how father's interact with their daughters, I've read some mangas such as 'I belong to the house of Castillo' obviously not many of the things being said are realistic, but I based it off of the interactions they have, and along with 'Daughter of the emperor' those are my creditably as to why they are exceptionally close, i like to think of it as a father doting on his daughter.

you are able to find those Manhua from manhuascan.com or tappytoon etc..

I do read the comments, some makes me laugh, while others makes me cringe, and sometimes the things people say makes me rethink how I wrote the story. but I realized that, with the support of many people who have loved this book and read it over and over, i decided to ignore those remarks, but I will be undergoing major editing, such a grammar, and flow of the words.

P.S my sincerest apologies if i have yet to respond to a direct message or a message from the conversations, i barely check my notifications for those things, other than that, I do eventually respond. <3, lots of love from joanna ~
edit: 4.20.21