Chapter XXX

For you who made it this far, thank you. Please enjoy this last chapter.

Jimin laid there, his hair a mess and chest still heaving. He had tears in his eyes but a love-struck expression on his face as their gazes locked. Jungkook's knees almost buckled.

The Alpha ran to his side and swallowed the older male in his embrace. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pressed himself as close as he could, cradling his mate against his chest.

"Alpha, Alpha, Alpha," Jimin chanted, tears wetting the taller's shoulder as he tried his hardest to hold onto him. "I'm–m s–sorry fo–for s–s–shouting at y–you, I di–didn't m–mean t–to." His voice was hoarse and strained.

"Baby, it's okay. Don't cry, it's okay," Jungkook whispered, nosing the Omega's neck and finally getting to scent him. Jimin smelled of pure lavender again, making the Alpha shudder. He had missed it. "I'm so proud of you. You're so strong, Jimin. So proud." He was speaking with a lump in his throat. "I love you."

Jimin's small whine made him pull back from his neck. He pressed their foreheads together and looked deep into the blond's eyes before kissing his trembling lips, trying to portray everything he felt with his actions. Jimin's hands had a strong grip on his shirt as they shared that desperate contact. Jungkook had his arms securely wrapped around Jimin's body, his wolf feeling protective over its mate in this vulnerable state.

The raven pulled away and kissed Jimin's cheek, taking in a deep breath. Only then he registered the scent of an Alpha pup lingering in the air.

Jimin's midwife stepped in through a door with a wide smile and a baby in her arms.

"Alpha and Omega Jeon, congratulations," she said, walking toward the bed and leaning down. "Your Alpha girl is healthy and well!"

Girl. Jungkook's mind blanked. He watched with his eyes wide and mouth open as the woman laid the baby on Jimin's chest, quickly placing towels over them to keep the pup warm. The Omega's lips quivered, his delicate hands pressing the pup flush to his skin.

"My pup," he whimpered, voice breaking when a new wave of happy tears rolled down his face. "My pup." The man pressed his lips on the baby's head, taking a deep inhale of the scent of his newborn. "I'm so happy you're finally here."

Jungkook was in awe. His pup was so small, her tiny round eyes slowly blinking open and looking at Jimin intently. She was his. His daughter. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

They knew their pup would be an Alpha, so they had never questioned the gender, assuming they would get a boy. But they had been wrong; they were fortunate enough to get a female Alpha. Jungkook broke into a smile. She was as exceptional as Jimin.

"She's perfect," the raven whispered. His mate turned to look at him, a blinding smile on his lips while his eyes still shined with unshed tears. "Ours," he said, tightening his hold on the man.

"Ours," Jimin repeated, placing a kiss on Jungkook's jaw and holding the contact, needing a moment to calm down. "We need to rethink the name," he chuckled.

"Yeah," Jungkook breathed, a lump in his throat as he stared at the baby. Slowly, he reached a hand out toward his pup, but before he could touch her, he became hesitant. He glanced at Jimin for reassurance.

"Go ahead, baby Alpha," the blond hummed, nosing the man's scent gland and pressing kisses on his skin.

Jungkook took a deep breath and softly stroked the back of the pup's head, fingers gliding over the fine hair. So incredibly soft. And pure.