Epilogue V

Jungkook entered the master bedroom, a sandwich and a glass of water in his hands. "Baby? Are you awake?" He had a gentle smile on his face as he closed the door behind him.

"No," came Jimin's disgruntled answer as the man wrapped the blanket tighter around his pregnant body.

"I think you are," Jungkook chuckled affectionately, making his way over to his mate and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I brought you something to eat. The pups want to play outside, so I'm going to the garden with them. Do you want to come with us?" He leaned down to press a kiss on Jimin's cheek only to have his face pushed away.

"No. And I'm not hungry," the blond said courtly, making Jungkook pout. "Go away."

"Jimin, don't be like this," the younger man said, brushing a hair out of Jimin's eyes. "Are you feeling bad? Please talk to me, Baby." Jungkook's frown deepened when his mate's scent soured. "Hey, my love, what's wrong?"

"Leave me alone!" Jimin then yelled out of the blue, his eyes watering with unshed tears. He pushed on the Alpha's chest as he tried to make him go away.

"Don't yell," Jungkook said calmly, eyebrows scrunching as he sat upright. "Okay, I'll go. Please eat something." The man got up and left without further words, leaving Jimin to sulk by himself. He made his way downstairs to the living room, where his two young pups were waiting for him.

"Is mommy coming to play?" Eunmi asked, springing up from the floor and taking her little brother's hand. Jungkook smiled and scooped both of his kids up.

"Mommy is tired from carrying the twins," the Alpha said as he walked toward the double french doors. He set the children down, putting on their little shoes before slipping on his. "What do you wanna play, little ones?"

Not long after, Jungkook and Eunmi were teaching the almost two-year-old Hanbin to kick a ball. The atmosphere was happy, even though Jimin was a constant thought in the back of the raven's mind. These mood swings were nothing new, but Jungkook hated it when his mate didn't talk to him.

Jimin didn't know how long he had been crying. He hadn't meant to yell at Jungkook, but frustration had gotten the better of him. He wasn't feeling good, and his mate's questions distressed him. Of course, he wanted to play with his pups, but now he was ashamed for having yelled at his Alpha.

The twins kept him up every night and his lively pups during the day, and he was so exhausted. Jungkook was the best mate he could have ever asked for, the man was so supportive and helpful, and this was how Jimin thanked him.

He was so ungrateful.

Jimin kept on sobbing into Jungkook's pillow, guilt looming over him. He smoothed his hand over his belly. Five months left until his twin babies would be born. A small smile rose on the Omega's lips as he thought of getting to hold his pups. He dried his tears into the blanket and slowly sat up, his stomach grumbling.

The man devoured the sandwiches Jungkook had left for him and downed the glass of water eagerly. Jimin was sweaty after hours of huddling under the blanket, and he felt disgusting. A shower sounded wonderful.

Jimin dressed in one of Jungkook's hoodies and pulled his pants on. He glanced out of the window to the yard and saw his mate and pups crawling in the grass. The blond laughed out loud. He watched his family fondly, a hand rubbing his belly. Soon they would be six.

He began making his way downstairs, happily greeting the two maids cleaning the halls. The french doors were ajar, the warm early fall wind blowing on the curtains. Jimin peeked outside, suddenly nervous. He always felt nervous whenever he argued with his mate.