Chapter XV

With the thought of deserving a good vacation and time for relaxation, the two Alpha-Omega couples and the three Betas left the mansion in favor of traveling to a beach house that belonged to the Jeons.

"Wahh!" Jimin exclaimed while looking out of the window of the Jeep his Alpha was driving. "There's the beach!" He rolled the window down and stuck his head outside, breathing in the fresh and salty air. He was finally outside the confinements of four walls. Jungkook glanced at his boyfriend and chuckled fondly.

Taehyung and Hoseok were the only ones who seconded Jimin's loud enthusiasm in the back of the car. Yoongi, who was asleep on the brunet Alpha's shoulder, jerked awake from the disturbance.

"What's this commotion?" he groaned, reluctantly lifting his head and cracking his neck that was stiff from the hour-long ride. The Omega would have preferred to stay in his and Taehyung's room for some peace, but his best friend's pout and big puppy eyes had coaxed him to come with the group.

"We're here, hyung!" the younger Omega laughed, in turn making Jungkook's lips turn upward.

The troupe stepped into the house with their backpacks thrown on their shoulders. Jimin looked around intrigued, eyes wide and full of wonder as he dropped his bag and skipped to the living room.

The raven Alpha picked Jimin's luggage with a playful roll of eyes and chuckled when his lover jumped on one of the two couches. He walked over to the glass table between the seats and swiped his finger on the surface.

"Clean, nice," he grinned, happy that he wouldn't have to clean himself. Taehyung slapped his shoulder with a cackle and plopped down on the couch opposite of Jimin, pulling his partner with him.

Seokjin wasted no time and checked out the open concept kitchen, agreeing to what he saw with a content hum.

"Are we gonna go to the beach now?" Hoseok asked, setting his bag down and raising his brow at the others.

"I'm a bit hungry, though," Namjoon said, pursing his lips and sending a glance to the eldest, already expecting food to get thrown his way.

"We have a barbecue. Hyung can grill us something, and we can swim or do whatever outside," Jungkook suggested, earning approving nods from his friends.

"That's settled, then," the brunet Beta said. "Where do we all sleep?"

"Uhh... Well, I'm taking the upstairs with Jimin," the Alpha claimed, referring to the master bedroom that occupied the whole of the second floor. "There are two bedrooms on this level."

"I'm taking the couch!" Hoseok shrieked. "No way I'm staying in a room with a couple." The redhead stuck his tongue out to Taehyung, who made faces at him.

"Baby, let's go take our stuff upstairs," Jungkook proposed, holding his hand out for his Omega, who took it gladly.

The couple made their way up hand in hand while the taller one carried all their bags. Jimin opened the double doors and gasped as he stepped in.

"This is even more expensive looking than our room back home!" he said, his eyes drawn to the fluffy-looking bed that screamed at him to run and jump on the mattress.

The theme of the room was definitely ruby red and gold. It was almost royale, the whole package. The ensuite held a huge bathtub and a rain shower, along with double vanities.

Jimin turned around, only to collide with the raven's chest. He melted into him. There were arms around his waist in a second, and his wolf letting out an approving howl. Jimin took a deep inhale of his mate's scent and couldn't stop the little squirm of happiness that rushed through his body.