Chapter XXV

Ohh boy so... actually, I'm just gonna shut up

Seokjin had a handful of Jimin on his lap. The Omega was crying into his neck, clutching tightly onto him as they sat on the couch of the master bedroom. The elder caressed Jimin's hair and calmly hushed him, swaying him back and forth.

"What can I do, hyung?" The blond's voice was hoarse and quiet. He rested his head on Seokjin's shoulder, thankful for his support. "I'm so tired of being miserable."

"Oh, Jimin." Seokjin hugged the younger tightly and sympathized with his pain. "It will get better, Jimin. It will." The brunet deeply hoped he wasn't making empty promises.

The last days had been gloomy to everyone inside the mansion. It was tiresome to try and smile when they could feel the pain of the head couple. The brunet Beta wanted his friends to be happy again. They deserved it, especially Jimin.

"He's so angry with me. W–what if he wants to b–break our b–bond?" Jimin's eyes widened at the thought, and he began shaking, fear growing in his gut. What if the Alpha wanted to be with someone else, bite someone who wasn't Jimin? He couldn't even think about the amount of pain he would go through if their bond would break.

"Don't speak nonsense!" Seokjin was shocked to hear something as ridiculous as that. "That's the last thing Jungkook would ever do! He loves you so much. I don't think that could ever change. And your souls are forever connected, that's unbreakable."

Jimin nodded, embarrassed for having said something like that out loud. He just loved his Alpha so much and didn't want to lose him. He would give anything to feel his affection again, he'd forget all his anger if Jungkook just held him. Jimin just wanted to heal.

"How are you and Namjoon hyung?" he then asked out of the blue, wanting to talk about something other than his problems.

"Well," the older man hummed, a small smile pulling on his lips. "We've been thinking of mating soon."

"Really?" Jimin's head shot up. "Are you gonna have a ceremony?"

"It would be a waste if people didn't get to gawk at me and my face being all handsome, wouldn't it?" the Beta said, brushing the blond hair off of Jimin's forehead. "You will be stunned."

Jimin started laughing as Seokjin ran his hand through his hair in a silly manner, his lips pouted in a kissy face. He was thankful to the other for cracking some jokes.

"But I'm happy for you, hyung. Namjoon hyung is a lucky man."

"I know."

Jimin lay in his nest once again, alone in the darkness with his thoughts. Jungkook wasn't in their room because he would have known if he had come in. He was excited for Seokjin and Namjoon; the two would finally mate! Witnessing his friends' mating ceremony would be amazing as he had never been to one before. Yoongi and Taehyung didn't want a ceremony and had mated just like him and Jungkook.

And speaking of his own mating... Well, it was done in heat delirium. Luckily, he did it with Jungkook, who turned out to be his soulmate as well. Ever since they had met in that bar, Jimin had felt a pull toward him. Jungkook said he had felt the same way. Their wolves didn't let them bypass each other; they knew they were connected right away. Fighting the beasts would have been foolish.

Jimin didn't regret mating with Jungkook, but sometimes he wished they would have had a proper ceremony. Biting during sex emphasized pleasure, but getting marked under the full moon... The thought sent shivers through the Omega's body. It was the peak of romance Jimin would have wanted to experience.