Epilogue III

Jungkook was anxious as he leaned against the window, anticipation bubbling in his chest as the car entered through the gates of the Jeon mansion. He had been away on a business trip in Japan for two weeks; it was the first time he had been away from Eunmi for more than ten hours. And he didn't like it. No amount of video calls would replace seeing his daughter's adorable face in the flesh.

The Alpha jumped out of the vehicle when it stopped, not bothering with his luggage, and rushed to the already open door.

A smile spread on his face as Eunmi, closely followed by Younghee, ran to him with reached-out arms. He hoisted his almost two-year-old up and spun her around, her giggles filling his heart.

"Daddy!" Eunmi squealed, wrapping her arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Mimi!" Jungkook mimicked her tone of voice and hugged her tightly. "Missed you so much, princess." He rubbed his nose against Eunmi's tiny one.

"Miss daddy!" the pup exclaimed, patting her father's hair with her chubby hands and laughing at the funny face he made.

Jungkook smiled so widely his cheeks hurt. He pressed kisses all over Eunmi's cute little head as he held her close. The man was so deprived of cuddles from his daughter that it would take days until he was satisfied.

Jimin's beautiful scent wafted into his nose, and the raven lifted his head from Eunmi's hair. His mate was walking down the stairs with a hand on his stomach. The Alpha felt a wave of awe rush through him; he was so blessed. Jungkook put his daughter down to embrace his expecting Omega.

"How are you, Baby?" he hummed, pressing a kiss on Jimin's grinning lips before burying his face in his neck. "I missed you so much."

"I'm good," the Omega said, taking a deep inhale of his Alpha's scent. "I've been quite tired. Thankfully Younghee noona and the grandparents have time to play with Mimi while I nap. I missed you too." His lips quirked up in a grin.

"It's okay if you feel tired," Jungkook smiled, placing kisses along the blond's neck up to his jaw. "You're only a few weeks away." He let his forehead rest against Jimin's as the smaller man giggled. "I can't wait." They had coy smiles on their faces. Eunmi looked up at them with a grin as she hugged Jungkook's leg, happy that her father was back home.

Jimin and Yoongi were seated in the garden while Jungkook and Taehyung played with Eunmi. The girl played rough, just like any other Alpha pup. That was why Jimin wanted her to play with the raven as much as possible. He wanted her to grow up to be a good Alpha, just like her father.

"Are you going to prepare differently for Hanbin's birth?" the elder Omega suddenly asked. This time the couple wanted to know the sex of their baby to prepare a suitable name. They were having a boy, and oh boy, were they excited!

Jimin smiled and nodded. "I keep in touch with my doctor, and I also meet up with some of my friends from the support group I was a part of. And Jungkookie will work from home so he can be there for me and the pups." He rubbed his round stomach.

"All of us are here for you," Yoongi said, grabbing his best friend's hand. He and Taehyung didn't live in the mansion anymore; they had their own place in the city. Sometimes Jimin missed having his best friend around all the time.

"I know," the blond smiled, squeezing Yoongi's hand.

"Are two pups enough for you horny rabbits?" the mint-haired then asked, a grin dancing on his lips when Jimin bursted out laughing.

"We haven't talked about that," Jimin said, tilting his head and playfully pursing his lips. He looked at Jungkook and Taehyung, who tried to teach Eunmi to do a forward roll. She wasn't succeeding yet. Watching the two full-grown men roll in the grass was humorous. "My pup makes me very happy. More pups mean more happiness. And seeing Jungkookie so happy makes me even happier."