Chapter VI

Jimin lay in his bed, trying desperately to take a nap. With Jungkook's earlier visit still fresh in his mind, the Omega had rolled around in bed for the past few hours. Hoseok had already brought him his breakfast, so he wasn't getting a talking buddy until 2 pm if Seokjin wouldn't come over.

He could read his books to kill time.

The Omega sat up and reached for the books he had placed on his night table. His clothes were already neatly hanging in the big closet.

Jimin opened a novel but couldn't get past the first sentence.

"Love can sometimes surprise you. Your heart can start beating for someone you never thought it would."

Jimin closed the book quickly, his cheeks going red. He leaned back down and hid under the blanket, letting out a frustrated whine. His heartbeat was increasing again.

Jungkook. Why was it Jungkook? Out of all people? They were enemies, even if it was unnecessary in Jimin's mind. If the Alpha would just believe him...

Jimin definitely felt something toward the younger man. The moment he first had laid an eye on him and smelled him, Jimin hadn't had a chance to think about anything else. His wolf wasn't going to stop thinking about the other beast, either.

That was another thing that confused Jimin. Why was his wolf so stubborn about Jungkook? They just had sex. Very good sex; he shouldn't forget that. No strings attached. Their next meeting brought everything crumbling down. Jungkook misunderstood, got angry, hit him. Shouldn't the Omega despise him? Maybe. Did he want to hate him? No.

It wasn't only his wolf speaking. Jimin's mind liked the idea of Jungkook, too. He liked the idea of the big hands all over his body, the mouth devouring his, the pulsing cock deep inside of him.

Jimin blushed and squealed. No, he shouldn't think about those things again.

But it was an indisputable fact his body reacted strongly to the Alpha. Jimin did want all of those things, but it wasn't all he wanted.

Jimin wanted cuddles, soft kisses, late-night movie sessions, and romantic dates. He wanted love.

From a practical standpoint, Jungkook was the idle partner. He was an Alpha with high status, and he could provide him safety like no one else. He was from a strong bloodline and could give strong, good pups to Jimin.

Jimin really wanted pups. He loved them deeply from the bottom of his heart and thought it was his duty to carry children for his partner.

Jungkook was perfect. An Alpha, tall and handsome, cute at times. He was good at taking care of him; Jimin had experienced that the night they fucked. Even though Jungkook didn't have to, he had cared for Jimin's wellbeing and pleasure as well. Most of his previous one-night stands hadn't done that.

But Jungkook was a Jeon, and he was a Park. Both in the mafia, but total opposites.

A few tears fell down the side of Jimin's face. He was so tired of crying, but he just couldn't stop. He cursed himself for being so weak and helpless.

A new thought crossed his mind. What would his father think of all this? His father hated the Jeons more than he hated Jimin. The Omega would surely get executed immediately if the man knew about his feelings for Jungkook. It made Jimin cry twice as hard, and he sobbed into the pillow, hoping he had someone to vent out his feelings to, someone to help him sort them out.

A soft knock on the door made Jimin sit up quickly and wipe his tears away. Seokjin unlocked the door and walked in, smile faltering as he saw the Omega's tear-stained face.