Chapter XXI

This is personally one of my favorite chapters, and if you know me at all, it's not difficult to figure out why.

Whenever Jimin and Jungkook were together, one could spot their differences right away. Jungkook was taller, a dark Alpha who carried himself with confidence and discipline. Jimin, on the other hand, was shorter, a fair Omega with a graceful skip to his step and a bubbly personality. What struck out the most was that Jimin looked tiny compared to the board Alpha.

But in reality, Jimin had the younger male tightly wrapped around his little finger. Whatever he wanted, Jungkook would get him in the blink of an eye. The blond rarely used this power to his advantage, but sometimes he felt like getting pampered a little extra. When Jungkook one day came into their room after a long day of paperwork and saw his Jimin lying naked on their bed, ass perky and some slick making the skin shine, not even mentioning the "Come for a bite, Alpha", Jungkook definitely became putty in the Omega's small hands.

He knew Jimin loved to tease him like that. So, when the Omega got hit with heat, he decided to tease him back.

Jimin was panting, his cheeks dusted red as he lay in between Jungkook's muscly thighs, nuzzling against his Alpha's boxer-clad length. Jungkook had stuffed a girthy plug into his ass, the weight of it the only relief he got for his horny wolf. He could smell the younger's arousal, could see and feel the hardness of his cock, and Jimin needed him so badly.

"Please, please, Alpha, please," the Omega whined, dragging his body along the bedsheets to satisfy his chubby, leaking member. "Need your cock, Alpha," he moaned.

"Yeah?" Jungkook chuckled, raising his eyebrow. "You want my cock? But you have it right in front of your face, don't you?" All of this teasing required a large amount of self-restraint from the raven. His instincts wanted him to just grab the Omega and pound into him hard and fast.

"I–inside, need it inside," Jimin huffed in frustration, rutting his hips forward against the mattress.

What Jimin liked the most about their bed was the size of it. He had space to build the biggest nests ever, and even when the two got wild during his heat, his dear nest would be fine.

"Suck me first, would you?" Jungkook asked, a demanding tone in his otherwise calm voice that left the elder with no choice but to do what he wanted.

Jimin let out a low whine and began licking over Jungkook's bulge, his saliva wetting the cotton of the taller's underwear. He slipped his fingers under the elastic band and pulled the boxers down while he sucked hickeys on the Alpha's naked abs.

The moan Jimin let out at the sight of Jungkook's big length was nothing but shameless. He opened his mouth wide and downed the cock eagerly, relaxing his throat as his lips wrapped around the base.

"Just like that, Omega," Jungkook groaned, fingers taking a tight grip on the blond hair and tugging on the strands gently. "Making your Alpha feel so good with your mouth. Such pretty lips."

Jimin moaned around the younger's dick, face wet from tears as he looked up at his mate. He hollowed his cheeks more and tried even harder, aiming to please the male. His body hurt, craved for thorough ravishing, but he needed to do what Jungkook said, or the other would not give him everything he wished.

The Alpha let out a deep, guttural moan through gritted teeth and took hold of Jimin's head, bucking his hips up into the warm mouth. The older gagged but didn't stop him. He choked out a warning before he came down Jimin's throat, pinching the blond's nose to restrict his breathing.