Chapter II

Jungkook had gone out to drink and enjoy his night out when he spotted a beautiful Omega sitting alone by the counter, his scent hitting his nose right the next second. The sweet lavender made his head spin and his heart race in an unfamiliar way.

He had approached the Omega, and to say he was gorgeous was an understatement. Jungkook immediately fell head over heels to the attractive boy, though he could never admit that to anyone, even himself. He got lost in the dark orbs that gazed up at him, piercing through his soul and sending it to orbit the Earth.

Jungkook wasn't necessarily a mean person; he just rarely showed affection toward people. Taehyung, his best friend and a man he considered his brother, always told him to "brighten up and get rid of that scowl". It was easier said than done. The Alpha didn't want to get too attached to people. Hence he never searched for a serious relationship or a very close friendship other than Taehyung. He wanted to spare himself from heartbreak.

Jungkook was an heir to the Jeon mafia. Ever since he was a small boy, he had trained to become the leader of a dangerous world. He was exceptional even for an Alpha, and he was spectacular in the things he did. He truly was blessed.

The man wouldn't say exactly "blessed", though. He had done a lot of shit in his twenty years of life, and killing people was just one of them. But it was his job, and he had gotten used to it at the cruel age of twelve. Jungkook's mother had been killed by the Park mafia when he was ten, leaving him and his father to mourn in anger and thirsting for revenge. That was when the young Alpha vowed in his mother's name to destroy the Park mafia, even if it would get him killed.

He didn't tie strings to people. Taehyung was the only exception. He had been friends with the older Alpha since they were pups as his father, Jeon Junghoon, had wanted to take the boy under his wing when Taehyung's parents had died, also due to the Park mafia. He had trained alongside Jungkook ever since then, a reason why they considered themselves brothers. Apart from Taehyung, he only had a few people he considered his friends.

If people found out who Jungkook was and what he exactly did, they surely would leave him right away. And well, then he would most likely have to kill them. The secrecy of the mafia couldn't get risked. That was why he had trained to suppress his feelings. It was a way to erase the fear of heartbreak and hurt.

So when he fell for the Omega who he held against the wall, it felt like all the effort he had seen just flung itself from the roof, straight to the pit where the Omega was waiting, arms open and inviting. He felt drawn to the beautiful being in all possible ways.

His lips were puffy and soft, full and tender. Delicious. Jungkook mapped his mouth with his tongue, and he loved how the Omega responded by arching his back so delicately to his touch. He felt his hard-on grow much faster than it usually did, surprising him and making the smaller smirk and kiss the Alpha harder.

The man was perfect. Jungkook had never had sex with a male Omega before, but he could easily say he also hadn't had sex that amazing before. To say he was disappointed to find his bed empty in the morning was an understatement. Jungkook would have wanted to get to know the beauty rather than only be his one-night stand. He had a tingling feeling in his stomach when he thought about the Omega. Butterflies.

Jungkook groaned as the sun beamed through the open curtains, rudely waking him up by blinding him. He stretched out his arm in search of a warm body but frowned when he only reached cold sheets, making him let out an involuntary whine. Jungkook opened his eyes, and his wolf growled from disappointment when he didn't find the beautiful Omega lying on his bed, snuggled up, and cutely curled into his chest. Jungkook had already hoped to kiss those lips again, maybe have some morning sex and cuddles before breakfast. The Alpha slapped himself. Thinking about stuff couples did made him feel lonely. He probably wouldn't see the beauty again.