Chapter VII

A week went past rather quickly, and things had gone relatively well. Taehyung had slowly enlightened the severity of the situation to Yoongi; he trusted the Omega enough. And it wasn't like the mint-haired man could leave and continue his previous life anymore, erasing the risk of him revealing any secrets. He told Yoongi that they were a mafia and that Jimin, indeed, was in the mansion, confirming the other's suspicions. The elder had wanted to see his best friend, but Jungkook had denied the request.

Yoongi wanted to know more about Jimin, but Taehyung said the blond Omega should explain things himself whenever Jungkook let them meet. Yoongi had been against it but complied in the end. There was nothing he could do.

But a problem emerged. A tricky problem. Very.

Jimin got hit by his heat.

All the people walking past Jimin's room could sense the struggling Omega inside. A few unmated guard Alphas enjoyed the sweet scent way too much and grouped in front of the door until Seokjin or Jungkook himself drove them away angrily.

The raven Alpha felt incredibly jealous of the situation even though Jimin didn't have a partner in his room. The amount of self-resistance Jungkook had to use was enormous. His wolf and he both wanted to go in, the scent calling for them so strong he had to hold onto the railing whenever he walked past the second floor.

To make things worse, Jungkook had a problem of his own. His father had called him to ask whether he had gotten any answers from the Omega. In his panicked state of mind, the Alpha had said yes, his wolf shaking as it was aware he was lying to a more powerful Alpha. The call had ended before Jungkook fully realized what he had done.

He knew the confession he had heard from the Omega wouldn't be enough for his higher-ups, so he would need to try once more to get something else out of Jimin. But he needed to do it before his father and grandfather came back. And they were reportedly coming home the following day.

At this point, Jungkook was only trying to come up with reasons to go to Jimin's room. His wolf was making it harder and harder to think straight, and the desire he felt for the Omega was taking over all his thoughts.

"Fuck..." Jungkook huffed. It was too much. His wolf was reacting too strongly, and he couldn't hold the beast anymore. It was taking over him.

He was walking toward the Omega's door, every step making his mind cloud further. The Alpha unlocked the door with a new key for the lock added for extra safety for the heat-struck Omega. He stepped in quickly after checking no one could see him.

And oh fuck.

Jungkook thought he would pass out. The lavender scent hit him so hard he stumbled back against the door. The curtains were closed, and the chandelier was dimly lit. But it wasn't only the scent that drove him crazy. It was the scene in front of him.

The bed had been turned into a pillow fortress, and Jimin was nesting between them all, wearing nothing but a thin layer of sweat that made his skin glow. His eyebrows were furrowed as he whimpered, four fingers in his ass, the other hand moving on his small leaking cock. He looked so desperate.

"A–Al–pha..." Jimin moaned, the sudden smell of Jungkook in his room making his wolf howl. His heat was on its fifth day, and he just wanted it to end already. It was so painful, not having anything to ease his need for intense pleasure. He was so tired he could pass out. And that had already happened multiple times.

His wolf needed a knot. It wanted Jungkook's knot.

Jungkook gulped, feeling how his dick throbbed in his pants, already hard and demanding attention. His wolf went crazy. It wanted to ravish the Omega, eat it up. And Jimin wasn't helping.