4

Shane sat at the bar as he looked at his son from across the room. All he saw was him, Shane Jr. was the reflection of him all the way down from his face, to personality, to mannerisms. He was only hoping he turned out better than him, that was one of the main reasons he brought him around young.. If and when he ever took over the Cartel he was hoping he would learn from his mistakes.. Be a better man than him because of his mistakes ..

Paris had been blowing up his phone all day, but all they were doing was arguing.. Paris wanted a different life for him than what was being offered but Shane saw the bigger picture..

SJ was the son to one of the biggest Kingpins to ever live, there was never gonna be a normal life for him no matter how much either one of them wanted..

Hearing his phone ring again, Shane sighed as he pressed the green button with his thumb..

"Paris, I'm done talking about this shit .." He said as he put his mouth to the mic..

"I'm not calling about SJ .." She replied quickly and with attitude ..

Her attitude had gotten worse since being in prison .. and as bad as he wanted to beat her insides in to get it out of her he knew he couldn't .. but that day was coming ..

Smirking, Shane licked his lips with anticipation "Well what is it ?" He asked

"They have Jessica under quarantine .. She tested positive for the coronavirus .." She said

Frowning, Shane stood to his feet as he walked out of the room for more privacy .. "What you mean ?" He asked..

"They have her in solitary confinement under quarantine .." Paris said again

"Fuck .. well I'm sendin somebody else in .. " Shane began, but before he could finish his sentence Paris cut him off ..

"You don't have to .. I can handle anybody in here, my problem is Bethany.. Shane, I think she had something to do with this .. You know that fuckin warden don't like me and I think she's apart of it .. The reason I'm calling is because I'm letting you know ahead of time and I suggest you give your boy Samuel a fair warning .. If his daughters comes for me, she's gonna wish she hadn't .." She said ..

Sighing, Shane ran his hand down his beard as he watched SJ come into the room behind him ..

"Paris, what I tell you ?" He asked

"Shane, what you want me to do if she makes a move on me ? Please tell me .. " She said, this time louder ..

"Better her than you, but my point is .. let me handle it, the goal is for you to come out of there .. You gettin hot headed and shit ain't gone make shit better .. Listen some damn time, let me handle it .." He said raising his voice

Rolling her eyes, Paris took a deep breath .. "Well handle it Shane.." She said

"And I'm sending extra security up in there .." He replied

"Alright, whatever, I gotta go .." She replied ..

"I love you .." He said

"I love you more Shane .." Smiling, she disconnected the call

"What was that about ?" SJ asked

"Jessica tested positive for the virus and is in quarantine.. Paris think Bethany got somethin to do with it .." He said

"You handlin it right ?" SJ asked

"Yeah.. go back outside, I got this .." He replied

SJ walked back outside, as his dad unlocked his phone.. Sending a text message he already had somebody on the move with more security for Paris and Kelsey.. His main concern was getting them out of there and quick .. but most importantly, alive ..

"What's wrong ?" Shane heard a voice ask him ..

Looking up from his phone he saw Marsella, she was the bartender at 1/15 .. He had hired her only a couple months ago .. She had all the credentials and she was a pro at what she did ..

"Stress .." Shane replied ..

"I got somethin for that .." She replied with a smile as she broke out a glass and began mixing..

"I don't drink them damn fruity drinks you women like so much .." He replied

"It's not fruity, and women't drink or not .. you'll still like it.." Laughing, she continued mixing and shaking his drink .. pouring it into a tall glass she inserted a straw and slid it to him then placed her chin on her hands as she waited for him to taste it ..

"Now, see if you like it .." She said with anticipation

Smirking, Shane grabbed the glass and gave it a taste ..

Nodding, he had to admit .. it wasn't fruity, and it was actually good ..

"What you call this ?" He asked ..

"It's a secret .." She replied ..

"A secret ?" He asked

"Yes, a secret .." Smiling, she winked at him before walking away from the counter ..

Licking his lips, he turned his head away from her backside as she walked away ..

As fine as Marsella was, and as horny as he was he was making sure he didn't fuck around while Paris was locked up, he hadn't had sex with anyone since Ana and he wasn't about to slip up now .. especially while the woman he loved was doing time for him .. If all went as planned, he'd have Paris back in his bed by the end of the year ..

"Paris call you ?" Shamar asked as he walked over to his brother

"Yeap.." Shane replied

"So I'm guessing you already got somebody goin that way ?" He asked and Shane nodded as his brother sat beside him ..

"What's the move for you and Kelsey after this ?" He asked his brother ..

"We'll see .." He replied with a smirk ..

"I mean she is doin time for your ass .." Shane replied as his brother smiled ..

"Like I said, we'll see .. let's head back out .." Shamar replied as he stood up ..

Taking another strong swig of his drink .. Shane sat the glass down, as he walked out he locked eyes with Marsella from across the room then walked out ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shamar still loved Kelsey, he knew it .. but after everything that had happened he couldn't lie like he didn't feel some type of way ..

She had never gave him a reason to question her loyalty until the day she showed up on his brothers doorstep with the enemy ..

But trying to see it from her point of view .. he got it, he understood everything .. She was reacting, and he knew he was wrong for what he did with Tia ..

But that didn't make shit easier, although they both were at fault .. for everything, including the death of his daughter ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelsey couldn't sleep, so instead she sat around and looked at pictures of her kids .. She missed them so much all she could do was cry .. Not letting her whimpers be heard she cried into her pillow in the dark .. She couldn't wait until she could get outside of those walls and hug her baby's again .. and hopefully her husband as well..

She missed her life the way it was before the cheating, before Gianni.. she'd give everything up to go back to a time where they were all happy and alive ..

PLEASE COMMENT ..

thanks ..