62

Paris was on the phone with Kelsey as she paced the marble floors of her and Shane's foyer. She had fed and put the kids to sleep. It had been a long day for all of them.

It was going on 1:45 am and Paris nor Kelsey had heard from Shamar nor Shane since 8 pm.

Her nerves already on edge the sound of the wind, rain and thunder outside of their estate made her even more jumpy than usual.

She wasn't understanding why he wasn't answering his phone, neither him nor Shamar. Not even Solo.

They didn't know whether to be worried or pissed off. If it was any other time Paris' would've said fuck him and went to sleep. But this wasn't any other time ..

Justine passed away at exactly 10:57 pm in her sleep.

And as much as they had been trying they couldn't get in touch with Shamar nor Shane. Paris pulled her black and gold Versace robe tighter around her body as she sat down in the living area. Her eyes glued to the security monitors, she watched and waited for Shane to drive through the gates.

"I'm about to go to bed, they see us calling.
I don't have time for this, I suggest you go to bed too.." Kelsey fussed

"I'll try .." Paris lied

"Goodnight, I love you .." Kels said

"Goodnight, I love you too .." Disconnecting the call, Paris laid down on the couch .. covering herself with a blanket ..

She didn't know what time it was when she finally fell asleep but she did. It was going on 4 am when she heard the alarm go off and the double doors of their foyer opened.

Quickly sitting up, she watched as Shane entered first and Cameron came in right behind him. The moon was their only source of light as it beamed through the big glass windows. The smell of weed filled her nostrils as she approached her husband from behind.

"You didn't see me calling you ?" Paris asked, as Shane turned to face her ..

She stood there with her hands on her hips, make up less, her hair tied up in nothing but a robe.

Giving her a smile, he turned to his cousin "Cam gonna be stayin with us for a little while .." He said, purposely ignoring her question ..

Biting her tongue, she never took her eyes off of Shane as she fought to keep her composure. He could see it in her face but she didn't say anything.

"Cool, but I need to talk to you .." She replied, even though it wasn't cool. She didn't want Cameron there. She didn't like Cameron, she could care less for Cameron but she knew her objection wouldn't even matter. She had bigger things to worry about anyway.

"Can it wait ? I need you to show Cam where he gonna be sleepin .. and I need to shower .." He said, giving her a quick kiss on the corner of her lips. Shane made his way past her and to his office.

Sighing, she turned to Cameron. "Follow me .."

"Yes ma'am.." He smiled

She made her way up the stairs, with Cam following behind her. Immediately she thought about Yasmine and Chloe. She wanted to ask but decided against it.
When the time came she would question Shane about it.

"You can sleep in here .." Paris said, stopping in front of the guest bedroom .. "There's a bathroom, tv, towels, soap, everything you need .. including a private living area. Our bedroom is at the very end down there." She said

"Thank you, Paris .." He said, entering the bedroom ..

"How long will you be here ?" She asked, standing in the door way ..