72

Paris couldn't help but to smile when she looked in the mirror. There was no designer, tonight she was in Fashion Nova. She may have been rich but they would forever be her go to and she looked damn good in it. It was a simple black sequin backless mini dress that snapped behind her neck.

Her baby bump wasn't very noticeable but it was most definitely present. With her hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail the princess cut diamonds in her ears were on full display. Those and her wedding ring was the only jewelry she wore. With a pair of black YSL heels.

"Time to go.." She heard Shane say as he appeared in the mirror behind her. He was dressed in an all black Tom Ford suit and white button down.

Rolling her eyes, she sighed as she grabbed her Chanel bag and purposely bumped into him as she walked out of the room. Her heels angrily stabbing the marble floors as she made her way out. She then went and found the kids to say goodnight.

She was taking her time, she wasn't in the mood to go anyway.

Shane was standing in the foyer as she made her way downstairs. His eyes fixated on her as she made her way downstairs. Neither one of them said a word to each other but there was so much hostility and tension between them it could've been cut with a knife.

"You're casket sharp, will it be for your own funeral or your little girlfriends?" She sarcastically asked..

Opening the door for her, he still never broke eye contact with her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes at me and it's gonna be for yours .." He calmly replied, not interested in her threats ..

Glaring at him she folded her arms across her chest in protest. "Get in the damn car .." His patience wearing thin, he opened the door for her and waited for her to get in ..

As soon as both of her legs were inside the car he slammed the door and walked over to the drivers side. If it was any other night he would've had someone drive them to dinner. But he wanted her alone, without any listening ears. He even had Cameron and Yasmine take off without them.

She had avoided him the majority of the night but now there was no avoiding him. He started the car and drove off down their winding driveway and up to the front gate.

Shane looked over at her as he waited for the gate to open for them. Her arms were still folded and she had a scowl on her face but she was still beautiful.

Smiling, Shane playfully pulled her arms from her chest attempting to get her to relax. "Don't touch me .." She quickly replied

He laughed, which only pissed her off more.

"When did you find the condoms?" He asked, pulling out of the gate ..

Turning her body to face him in her seat, she sat up so that she could look him in his eyes.

"The night you were in your meeting, I was in your office waiting for you .." She confidently replied

"Paris, I didn't even go in my office that night."
He stated ..

"Sure you didn't .." Her voice low, she wasn't entertaining the denial .. It was expected anyway .. For all she knew he could've been filling her head up with even more lies ..

"Paris, I haven't been fuckin on nobody else but you .. That shit wasnt mine. I know not to leave no fuckin condom wrappers out in the open when you in and out of my places of business all the damn time." He said with a frown on his face, even if he did do it he felt she owed him more credit than that .. He wasn't that careless ..

"You have the video yet?" She asked nonchalantly

"When I have it you'll have it .." He replied

"Well why are you even talkin to me?" She asked, reflecting her attention back to the scenery outside ..