61

"Who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway.. Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway.. Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
What about the bad guy goes good, yea
And the missing love that got misunderstood"

Paris had lost track of how many times she had came that night. Making up for lost orgasms, her and Shane had spent their night making love. Fucking !
Whatever you wanted to call it, she was enjoying every bit of it.

They had made their way outside into the canopy bed, and was now watching the sunrise over the ocean. Beyoncé & Jay-Z could be heard through out the surround sound.

"I don't care if we on the run
Baby as long as I'm next to you
And if loving you is a crime
Tell me why do I bring out the best in you
I hear sirens while we make love
Loud as hell but they don't know
They're nowhere near us
I will hold your heart and your gun
I don't care if they come, no
I know it's crazy but, They can take me
Now that I found the places that you take, take me
Without you I've got nothing to lose"

However, their moment was slowly coming to an end. Paris would never forget it. Both of their phones went off at the same time. Shane's was ringing and Paris had gotten a text message from Kelsey.

Shane answered his phone as Paris sat up to get hers.

"It's not looking too good, y'all should get here."
The text from Kelsey read, her heart sank.

Immediately, looking at Shane she heard Shamar's voice on the other end of the phone but she couldn't understand what he was saying. And Shane's facial expression never changed.

"Alright .." She heard him say, then he disconnected the call ..

Not even looking at Paris, he got out of the bed and headed towards the house. "Get dressed .." He said, proceeding up the steps that lead into their home ..

Sighing, Paris looked out at the ocean. If it wasn't one thing it was another. She didn't want to go, she wasn't prepared for the pain their family was about to experience. Not even a little bit. But she also hated to see Justine suffering.

Hesitantly, she got out of the bed and followed Shane into the house. Tired, and groggy she made her way into the house. By the time she made it upstairs he had gotten completely dressed in a grey Nike sweat set. His white Nike slides were the last to be put on.

Rushing to her closet. Paris quickly put on one of her hoody's over her shorts and tank top. Throwing her hair up in a messy bun, she settled for a pair of slides as well. She was right behind Shane as they exited their home.

Finally, stopping Shane paused at the stairs for Paris before helping her down.

"You can stay here .." He said, his voice full of concern ..

Out of breath and exhausted, she knew her limits. And she was pushing them, But she also wanted to be there for Shane.

"No, I'm going .." She replied, making her way down the stairs with the help of her husband and not leaving room for him to disapprove

She didn't know how he would take losing his mom, but however it happened Paris planned on being there.

He opened the car door for her. After securing her inside he headed for the drivers seat. Keeping her eyes on him, Paris studied his face for any sign of emotion but he didn't show any. From the moment he got the phone call from his brother, Shane hadn't showed not an ounce of emotion. And she wasn't about to ask him the dumb question of how he was feeling either. So she did what she could, and that way just be there.