Euphoria

"Surprise !!" The chocolate beauty in front of her made her way into the suite as Paris peeked into the hallway for her food ..

Paris frowned "You got my food ?" She asked, closing the door behind her .. she was disappointed ..

"Good to see you too .." Jessica replied as she made her way over to Shane ..

"I'll call you back .." Shane said to Marsella

"What ? Is that Paris ?" She asked

But before Shane could even speak Jessica had bent down and wrapped her arms around his neck from the back ..

"He said he'd call you back .." Jessica said, then disconnected the call ..

"Why you do that ? Now I gotta hear her mouth .." Shane said as he stood up from the chair, he embraced her into a tight hug ..

"If you really gave a fuck you would be mad, but you're not .. Fuck her .." Jessica mumbled as she hugged Shane back ..

"What you doin here ?" Paris asked

"I got somethin I need you to do for me .." Shane said, walking over to her ..

"What ?" She asked

Shane placed his hand on her back and guided her outside on the balcony and closed the door ..

Rolling her eyes, Paris got the picture .. He didn't want her to hear what was goin on .. as she walked away .. room service finally came, Paris grabbed a few hundred dollar bills out of her wallet and tipped the server ..

She sat the food down at the table, occasionally glancing out at them as she placed their food and utensils on the table ..

She hated when he hid things from her but he had already made it perfectly clear she was to have no involvement in the cartel and from the looks of it that meant during marriage or separation ..

Shane's phone sat vibrating on the glass table in the living room, Marsella was blowing him up.

Those days she did not miss ..

She kept eating her lamb chops as Shane and Jessica entered the room ..

"What you get for me ?" He asked, making his way over to the table ..

"Ribeye, Medium, loaded mashed potatoes , grilled shrimp & broccoli with cheese .." She replied ..

Shane smiled as he sat down at the end of the table ..

"Jessica, you can have my 2nd order if you want it .." Paris said ..

"Second order ?" Jessica asked, with a chuckle

"You heard her right, her greedy ass always order 2 fuckin meals .. one for now and one for later .." He said as he cut up his steak ..

"While you all in my business, your girlfriend been blowing you up .." She said, giving Jessica her other bag  ..

Shane smirked ..

"What is this ? You know I don't eat meat anymore right ?" Jessica asked, removing the contents from the bag ..

"Really ? None ?" Paris asked, turning her attention to Jessica ..

"No red meat.." She said, taking the lid off of the meal ..

"Good, it's a shrimp salad and tilapia .." Paris replied

"Looks good .." She said, digging into the food ..

Paris was just happy to not have been in the room alone, with Shane .. However, Jessica wasn't any better .. one word from Shane and she knew that Jessica would drop to her knees and spread her legs with no hesitation ..