The Bartender

The sound of Drake and Future x Way 2 Sexy filled the air as Paris closed the door to Shane's office ..

She knew she shouldn't have been there, her emotions were all over the place and that party wasn't where she belonged ..

Making her way through the crowd, she found their VIP area ..

"That was fast .." Kelsey said

Rolling her eyes, Paris picked up a shot and took it to the head ..

"What happened?" Kelsey asked, sensing the change in her sister in laws mood ..

"We'll talk later .." Paris replied, wanting to forget about Shane for a while .. if it was at all possible ..

Only a few minutes later, she saw him come out of his office .. Immediately looking over at her, they locked eyes for a few seconds before he took another shot of the Crown that was in his hand ..

Then he headed over towards his brother .. Shamar instantly passed his brother the blunt that he had been smoking ..

Shaking her head, Paris took another shot herself ..

"Let's go dance .." She said, raising up out of her seat ..

The liquor was finally beginning to kick in ..

As they headed to the dance floor .. Paris made a stop by Shane and Shamar's section, interrupting their conversation she sat in between them and turned her attention to her brother in law ..

"We need some X .." She said

"Your husband is right behind you .." He replied with a smirk ..

"I'm asking you .. and it's soon to be ..
ex-husband .. " She said

Smiling, Shamar looked over at Shane who gave him the okay by nodding his head ..

Shaking his head, Shamar called Solo over to him ..
Getting the pills from his cousin, Shamar then gave them to Paris ..

Popping one of the pills in her mouth, she took a sip from Shane's drink to swallow it with ..

"Thank you .." She said as she got up and walked off .. 

She spotted Kelsey and Jessica down on the main stage, dancing .. Paris joined them on the stage, first stopping by her table to take another shot ..

The liquor was starting to kick in, the pill was starting to kick in and for the first time that night she wasn't thinking about Shane ..

Walking over to Jessica, she held her hand out that had a single pill in it ..

Smiling, Jessica took it out of her hand and popped it into her mouth as she watched Paris pull a shot from behind her back with her other hand ..

Taking the shot as well .. Jessica got closer to Paris as she put her mouth to her ear "You must be feeling good .." She yelled over the music ..

Nodding, Paris pulled Jessica closer and kissed her .. her panty's only got more wet the deeper the kiss became ..

But it was short lived as Paris felt someone pull her arm ..

"What the fuck are you doing ?" Kelsey asked as she glared at Paris ..

Before Paris, could answer Kelsey nodded towards the VIP balcony and saw Shane looking down at her ..

"So what ?!" Paris asked

"So what ? You're being photographed too Paris .." Kelsey replied

"It's just Jessica, this is nothing new to him .." Paris said