58

It was New Years Eve & Paris sat in front of her vanity mirror getting her hair did by her stylist.
It was the first time she had been back at her own home in almost a month. However, she only chose
to come back because Justine's condition was sadly worsening. Paris didn't want to have different people entering and exiting her mother in laws home as she was already sick enough.

It was the party of the year, hosted by the first family of Florida. Shamar and Shane hadn't spared a cent when it came to this event. Kelsey and Paris planned everything while they signed off on the checks.

It had went from a regular New Years Eve Party, to a Cancer Fundraiser Event. And every lawyer, ball player, CEO, and politician would be in attendance.
As well as anyone who worked under them.
The only people that weren't invited were the police!

Paris admired her hair in the mirror as her stylist put the finishing touches on her hair. That's when Shane walked in. Catching her attention in the mirror, she watched as he approached her from behind. His body was dripping in sweat as he made his way over to her. In nothing but some black basketball shorts, his dick made it's presence known from underneath the material. They still hadn't had sex. Shane had been in physical therapy and wasn't cleared for sex so Paris didn't give him any.
No matter how hard he tried. But those basketball shorts had her ready to risk it all, she was so sex deprived she was ready to just lick the sweat off of it.

Glancing at her stylist, Paris knew she was trying to act like she wasn't looking. But she knew she was, hell if she was her she would've looked too.

Shane tossed Paris' phone on to the vanity desk, knocking things down in the process. The stylist jumped back to avoid the makeup that had splattered everywhere.

"What is your problem ?!" Paris asked through gritted teeth, he had gotten makeup bronzer all over her dress.

"Why the fuck he still texting you, Paris?" Shane asked, he didn't yell. He was calm but Paris could tell he was anything but calm.

Picking up her phone and dusting her dress off she was confused on what he was even talking about. The first thing she seen when she unlocked her phone was her and Xavier's messsage thread.

Sighing, Paris flipped her hair over her shoulder in frustration. Even though the texts were harmless she knew Shane didn't see it that way.

"He was being nice and I didn't even reply .."
She replied

"He been textin you every fuckin day Paris, just because you didn't reply don't make shit sweet."

"Okay !!" She said

"Okay my ass, if you don't want me to step in.
Block him !!"

"I said okay .." She said again, this time raising her hands trying to get him to relax ..

He turned to walk out of the room, and Paris sighed. Sitting back down in the chair, the stylist hesitantly continued to do her hair as she went directly to her contacts and blocked Xavier.

******

Now in her maroon colored Alexander McQueen gown. Paris' ears glistened in DIOR diamonds, with a diamond clustered bracelet to match. The 12K Emerald Cut wedding ring on her hand surrounded by 20 stones was worth over a million on it's own. But her neck would be the talk of the night, she was wearing the diamond necklace Shane had bought her for her birthday after she had the twins. The triple row diamond necklace had more diamonds than she could count. Her split went all the way up her thigh and the one strapped bandage dress had her ripe breast's pushed up and sitting pretty.

She expected to see her husband as she descended the stairs but he wasn't anywhere in sight. The next place she checked was his office, that's usually where he always was.