If Looks Could Kill

Paris' hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Cream colored Balmain sneakers on her feet, Balmain fitted denim shorts, and a cream Balmain fitted T-shirt was the outfit she had put together.
Shane didn't tell her where they were going so she didn't know how to dress, but she figured it wouldn't be anything formal ..

So far he had been respecting the fact that she didn't want to be seen nor photographed with him out of respect for Xavier .. she was just hoping he would keep it that way.

Placing her diamonds in her ear she watched as her bedroom door opened and Shane walked in .. He was also dressed casual. White PS200 Ralph Lauren sneakers, red Ralph Lauren Joggers and a crisp white Ralph Lauren Tshirt. His red Ralph Lauren fitted cap was twisted to the back, an AP on his wrist and a diamond Cuban link chain sparkled around his neck. His ears, diamonds.

"Lookin like a hoe" She thought to herself

"You ready ?" He asked

"Yeah .." Paris replied ..

Taking one last look in the mirror she followed Shane out of the suite and to the elevator. It was the most quiet elevator ride they had ever taken together.

When the elevator doors opened to the rooftop, that's when they were bombarded with the loud whir of the helicopter that was waiting for them.

"Where are we going ?" Paris yelled over the sound

"You'll see .." He responded, as they made their way to the helicopter

He helped her on and then he got in himself .. It was just them two.

Placing his aviation headset on, he then got ready to take off. As many times as Paris had flown on an airplane she still got nervous whenever it was time to take off. This time was no different, but soon after take off her nerves relaxed and she was able to enjoy the view.

The strip below them. The view was nice and Paris wasn't gonna stunt like she wasn't enjoying it.
She still didn't know where they were headed but she damn sure was gonna enjoy the view on the way. It didn't take long for them to make it to their destination.

The lower they got to the ground the more her interest spiked. The property was beautiful.

What looked to be a vineyard sat on acres of land. There were two ranch styled buildings that sat off to themselves but not too far apart.

One even had what looked to be a bar, and a sitting area for a restaurant. It was huge. Paris had gotten so caught up in the scenery she hadn't even noticed they were now completely on the ground.

"What is this ?" Paris asked, turning to Shane..

"It was suppose to be my mama's, she was gonna run it for me. She don't know about it, it was suppose to be a surprise." He said, then he opened the door to the helicopter..

The feeling the scenery had brought her disappeared just as fast as it came. She followed Shane off of the helicopter and began looking around.

"The Airbnb would've been back there, the winery and distillery right here, and a dispensary and restaurant over there .. Invitation only." Shane pointed out the potential locations as he named them off ..

"Sort of like a resort .." Paris said

"Sum like that .." He replied

Guiding her up into the building they began looking around. The place had everything, it was beautiful and the plans he had for the place sounded exciting.
But the true purpose behind it broke her heart.

"You don't wanna pursue it nomore ?" She asked ..

"Naw, I'm thinkin about sellin it .." He replied

"I don't think your mama would want you to do that .." Paris said