60

Paris could feel her phone vibrating inside of her Chanel clutch as she maneuvered her way through the crowd. Although it was getting late, no one looked to be even a little tired.

People were still partying, gambling, eating and drinking. There was an open bar and people were taking full advantage of it, bringing the New Year in correctly. Fireworks were still going off and everyone were enjoying themselves.

She knew if she wasn't pregnant, it would've been her as well.

Feeling a strong set of arms wrap around her waist, Paris immediately turned around to face her husband.

"Happy New Year Mrs. Carter" He said, resting his forehead down on to hers..

Smiling, Paris bit her lip as she looked up into his eyes "Happy New Year Mr. Carter" She replied, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Shortly after, his tongue was in her mouth.
His hands were gripping her ass through her couture gown. And she was now moaning into his mouth, the anticipation was almost unmanageable.

She was hooked. Paris knew that once they finally did get some time alone, he was gonna murder her pregnant pussy.

"Where were you ?" He asked, lifting his head but never breaking eye contact

Sighing, Paris nodded towards the exit "I'll tell you when we get home .." She said as she released her arms from around his neck. Walking away she grabbed his hand, heading for the exit not leaving room for any questions.

But there were questions. It wouldn't have been Shane if there weren't any questions.

"Naw, tell me now .. where you was at ?" He asked, not interested in waiting as Paris pulled him behind her by his hand ..

"Now is not the time .." Paris said, pleading with her eyes as she followed security to the Mercedes Sprinter Van that was waiting for them ..

She wanted to avoid a confrontation between him and Xavier. And she knew had she told him there, a confrontation is what they would've had.

Shane yanked his hand from hers, causing her to stop in her tracks.

"Why we gotta wait till we get home for you to tell me?" He asked, his voice full of suspicion

"Your mother is right here, I'm not about to talk about this with you right now.. It can wait .."
She said, walking up to him ..

Placing her hands on to his shoulders she attempted to bring him down to earth.

"This got any anything to do with Xavier ?"
He asked, getting straight to the point ..

Sighing, Paris rolled her eyes "Let's talk when we get home .." She said once again

'That was a yes!" He thought to himself

Staring down at her, Shane sighed "Solo, take them home .. We goin to our house .. and get somebody to bring my car around .." He said

Placing her hands on her hips, Paris glared at Shane "Seriously, Shane ?" She asked

"Yeah, cause I got a feelin you about to piss me off" He replied calmly, the nonchalant look on his face never matched his mood. For some people the anger in his face would've been easily missed but Paris could see it ..

Laughing, she shook her head
"Your're really trippin." She said

Not even responding to her, Shane crossed the walkway and waited as the car was brought up..

He didn't have nothin else to say to her until he heard everything.

Paris watched as he walked over and opened the door for her, getting inside he wasted no time closing the door behind her then getting in himself.