A Dozen Roses

"Come out, we not gone jump you 😈"

Was the text message Paris woke up to from Jessica, causing her to smile. She had also woke up to text messages, a voicemail & 1 missed call from Xavier.

Throwing the covers off of her, she played his voicemail as she headed for the bathroom.

"Good morning beautiful, sorry I fell asleep on you .. but I'm already in the process of makin it up to you .." Paris heard him hesitate, and she immediately knew what he was about to say ..

But he stopped himself ..

"I hope you have a good day, I'll talk to you later .." He hesitated again, then disconnected the call ..

Smiling, she went into her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face .. She could smell breakfast being prepared along with the loud smell of Kush flooding her nostrils. Both made her mouth water.

She didn't even bother fixing her hair, she threw her robe on and unlocked her door. The first person she seen was Shane.

He was laying on a weight bench, covered in beads of sweat with nothing but some all white gym shorts on. Lifting weights, his dick print clearly visible. They locked eyes for only a second as she made her way into the kitchen to fix her food.  Jessica sat outside on the balcony.

Breakfast had never been her thing so she decided on only eggs & fruit to satisfy her hunger as she joined Jessica on the balcony.

"About time ." Jessica said as she watched Paris sit down ..

"Yeah, I'm surprised you're up right now .." Paris said, referring to Jessica and Shane's previous night together ..

"I know I'm late and it's already done but were you okay with that ?" She asked

Smiling, Paris shrugged. How could she be mad at them when her and Jessica would make each other cum all night some nights in prison .. She wasn't mad, if anything she was jealous ..

"I was fine with that .." Paris replied, stuffing fruit in her mouth ..

She wasn't even really into what Jessica had to say, she was focused on Shane. He was now running on the treadmill that overlooked the city, with his headphones on he paid her no mind as he looked out the window. Meanwhile, she was watching the way his dick jumped in his shorts.

She just wanted to lick the sweat off of it, off of him ..

"Stop staring at that man, before he give you what you askin for .." Jessica said ..

Shaking her head, Paris looked down at her food ..

"What you got planned for today ?" She asked, attempting to change the subject ..

"Shane wants me to help him with a little project he's working on .." She said, glancing up at him ..

"What kind of project ?" Paris asked

"He told me not to tell you, I wasn't even suppose to tell you that so don't say nothin .." Jessica said

Rolling her eyes, Paris was annoyed ..
"I don't even know why he brought me out here if I can't know about or do shit .." She blurted out ..

There was a knock on the door that caught all three of their attention ..

It was Shane who opened the door..

"Delivery for Paris .." The delivery man said, as he looked around

"That's me .." She said through the balcony screen, she made her way into the foyer to sign for the flowers ..