Shane Carter's Wife

Paris drove home in silence, her mind was everywhere. She was not only hoping that the dinner went smoothly but she was also hoping that her conversation with Shane went smoothly.

If it wasn't for her nephew she would just not go, but this was something she couldn't miss ..

'About what?' Shane's text message read ..

Deeply inhaling and exhaling, Paris tried to breathe away her nerves .. She sat in front of her home trying to decipher the tone in his text to see what kind of mood he was in .. she almost called but figured it would be a better conversation to have in person ..

She didn't know if she even really wanted to ask him ..

Interrupting her thoughts Paris got a phone call from Justine "Hello.." She answered

"Hey Paris .."

"Hey mama .." She replied

"You still coming over right ?" Justine asked

"Yeah, I'll be there .." Paris said

"Okay, good .. I was just making sure .. I wanted to ask could you come a little early .. I want you and a Kelsey to help me cook .." She replied

"No problem, I'm about to hop in the shower then I'll be on my way .." Paris said

"Sounds good" Justine said ..

Disconnecting the call, Paris decided against even texting Shane back .. they would finish their conversation in person ..

Paris took a quick shower, fixed her hair into a high ponytail and got dressed in a nude sweater & legging set, & nude leather Bottega Veneta heels .. Her makeup was kept to a minimum as well as her jewelry .. With only a pair of white pearl earrings, and a diamond bracelet that was a gift from her brother ..

Checking herself in the mirror one last time, she took a deep breath before walking out of her bedroom ..

Once downstairs she held her Birkin close to her as she waited for the car to pull around ..

She had chosen not to drive, she knew she was going to have a few drinks and depending on how her conversation with Shane went she might have more ..

While waiting on the car, Xavier called ..

"Hey .." Paris answered

"Wassup, you alright ?" He said

"Yeah, I'm fine .. what's up ?" She asked

"I was just checkin on you .." He said

Smiling, Paris watched as her all white Rolls Royce pulled up in front of her .. security immediately opened the door ..

"I'm good.." She said

"You comin over tonight ?" He asked

"No, probably not .. Shane is bringing the kids to the dinner and they will be leaving with me .." She replied, getting into the back of the car ..

"I guess, I'll see you tomorrow then .." He said

"I guess so .." Paris replied

"Let me know when you make it home, just wanna make sure you made it safely .." He said

"Okay X .." She said, disconnecting the call ..
She didn't wait for him to say anything else ..

Just as quick as she disconnected the call,
She got another call ..

The name Javier, popped up on her phone ..

Javier was a contact she had while in prison,
He was introduced to her by Shane ..