Tonight is just the same, he thought. I feel all alright and happy with everything I had today. He stopped at the thought of 'everything he had today'. Was it everything?

And there she was, popping up on his head. He shook his head but she wouldn't leave him alone. He could see clearly her confusion and the shock on her face. Most of all the hurt in her eyes. How he hated himself to ever made those beautiful eyes dimmed.

LMH covered his face with his two hands, as if he tried to block the vision of her. But her face stayed in his mind.

GoEun-nie
neomu mian haeyo
I hurt you
And I'm not proud of it
I'm stupid
I guess I drive you away
I'm so scared now

LMH sighed and exhaled a deep and heavy breath. He didn't dare to open his eyes. Eotteokhae, GoEun-nie?

Beep

"Pyeha. How was your shooting today? I bet you had a blast with GoEun Noona. Did you guys go somewhere after the shoot?"

DooHwan-ah, help me.
How would I fix things with her now?

"DooHwan-ah, it was awesome, thank you. She always made us all have a blast. We didn't go anywhere after the shoot."

Beep

"You should go together, Pyeha. She must be very happy."

Blank
Blink

"Do you think so? Guess I have to try to ask her out then."

Beep

"have you ever asked her? Or has she ever asked you?"

DooHwan-ah, what do you know?
Did you know something?
How could you ask that?
You always ask personal questions
You're fishy
Nosy boy!

"I haven't. She asked me to have dinner with KyungNam-ah today, but I didn't come."

Incoming call
WDH

"Yeobseyo, DooHwan-ah, what's up?" LMH tried to sound happy.

"What did you do, Hyeong? GoEun Noona said that you killed her today. Did you?" WDH didn't bother to skip his greetings and just went on with his non sugar-coated question about KGE and LMH. He just got himself straight to the point. This boy really was something.

"I think I didn't kill her. I Kill myself." LMH sighed heavily. Feeling a little weird that he could say things like this to WDH. Wasn't it supposed to be private?

"Whoa,, you should really try to reincarnate to fix your destiny with her, Pyeha. Guess you need to bribe her something." WDH teased him.

"When did she tell you that I killed her?" curiosity really hit him.

"Just now." WDH said it casually.

"Did she tell you anything else?" LMH couldn't keep his need to know everything about her.

"Nope. That's all. I think she didn't want to. She hates you, most probably." WDH and his anti-sugarcoat made LMH have to decide whether he have to punch him or just laugh out loud.

"I'll apologize to her, DooHwan-ah, no worries."

"I'm not. It's you who should be worry, Pyeha. I can't promise you she will forgive you easily. It's KIM GO EUN, for God sake, Hyeong! Were you crazy? You are in trouble! Reaaaallyy are in trouble! Definitely!"
WDH and his exaggeration.

"Yaaaaah!!!! DooHwan-ah! You're not helping at all!" LMH shouted.

"Well, let's see tomorrow. If you don't do something tonight, then you really are dead tomorrow. But don't worry, I'll mourn for you in 40days." he really loved to pick a fight.

"Haaaaassshh!! I promise you, she will forgive me!" LMH replied confidently.

"Now think about your bribe, Pyeha. Don't waste any times. You have to make sure you give her tomorrow, the least." WDH voice was like a teacher who gave his instruction to his young and stupid student.

"Arasseo! Now, will you stop bugging me with your voice?" LMH tried to give him an annoyed tone while he smiled to WDH's thoughtful instructions. WDH really made himself his most loyal hoobae.

"Now tell me, what was wrong with you, Pyeha?." WDH really didn't bother of being so nosy.

Silence
Only LMH's shigh and breathing.

"Well, I guess, I don't know. I think, no, I believe that I was jealous.. I think.." LMH really sound very unsure of telling WDH his real feeling and his very reason why he acted such a jerk to her today.

And all LMH heard was WDH big and loud unstoppable laughter.

*****

"Eonni, there is a huge box of chocolate cookies and a cute gingerbread doll delivered to you." one of her staffs informed her while KGE was sitting in front of the mirror in her changing room. Her staffs looked so happy with the delivery.

"Really? Who's the sender?" she was curioused.

"I don't know. There is this note, but I don't dare to open. It's sealed. I believe it's only you who's allowed to read it." she told her again.

"Let me see." KGE looked at the sealed pretty card. She was wondering. The Arjenians never sealed their cards, this one must be different. She thought.

As she opened the card, she was surprised that the words written on the card were in a handwriting. And before she could read the words on it, she was stunned by the sign under. It was definitely LMH's signature. She was feeling nervous all in sudden.

He wrote,
"GoEun-nie, I sent you these sweets with my sincere apology. I had done you wrong yesterday. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. I just want you to know that I never meant to hurt you. And I need you to know that it is really hurt me as well, knowing that I've hurt you.
Sending you my heart,
LMH

Even before she finished reading his note, KGE was already having her tears running down her face.

*****

They had their scenes of Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul. It was the moment when Lee Gon asked Tae Eul to come to his world. LMH and KGE really had a hard time to concealed their happy feelings toward each others. They kept exchanging their shy glances and silly smiles. They even had a hard time to keep their skinships looked professional. They were in their own world. And even Maximus was jealous of them.

These two had their rainbows after the turbulence.

LMH❤️KGE
November 2019

Writer's note:
I can't stop writing their love story. They just made me love to write more and more.
So, I apologize if I shower you all with too many chapters.
I hope you all don't get bored.

Sending love,
SAL