Chapter 72

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

"Minsiter Hwang........."

I said in a disappointed tone...... He quickly knelt down infront of me......

"I made a big mistake, Your Highness! Plesse spare me!" He begged.....

"I was just asking where were you this whole time...... Yet your begging in front of me? You already proved that you have done something wrong....." I said seriously and that moment he froze.....

"Let's settle this calmly, Minister Hwang... Take him to the prison...... Wait for me there..... I would like to talk to him later......." I said as Dong Pal nodded.....

"No.... Please, Your Highness...... I beg you!" He begged.....

"Take him away....." I ordered.....

Dong Pal dragged him to the prison....... Even when he shout and beg....... Nothing will change....... He betrayed the kingdom...... My kingdom......

I sighed deeply and was about to walk away........ But I saw a familiar figure behind the walls...... I slowly went to him......

"That was sooner than I expected...... You caught him already......" He said in his deep, cold voice.....

"Ji Min? Why are you here already?" I asked shockly.....

He smiled.....
"Someone is excited meet someone again, you know?" He said as I nodded.....

"I understand....... Wait..... All of you went here?" I asked shockly.....

He chuckled.....
"Yes, we did...... We are currently at Minister Kim's cottage......" He shrugged as I nodded.....

How can I tell this to Jung Kook and the others?

"You haven't told them yet...... right?" He asked that made me looked at him.....

I sighed deeply as I nodded.....

"I knew this would happen...... But...... Don't worry..... They will explain it for you...... You should go and tell them to meet you in the cottage..... So Yoon Gi hyung (big brother) can meet them too......" He said......

"Alright..... But..... I still have to take care of Minister Hwang...... How about you? Will you be alright while I'm away?" I said worriedly.....

"I'll be fine, Hye Jin...... I should be the one saying that...... You know your condition....." He said.....

I sighed......
"I'll be fine too......" I said and smiled......

He smiled back.....
"We'll see them at the cottage......" He said smiling......

"Just a little more..... Ji Min...... Your kingdom will be yours again....." I said softly.....

"Thank you, Hye Jin....." He said happily.....

"I should be the one thanking you...... That night..... We could have died..... Then..... I should get going.... I have things to settle....." I said.....

He waved goodbye and so did I.......

"Come to the cottage if you can!" He shouted as I nodded......

I then walked towards Minsiter Jeon's house...... I need to take them to Seok Jin's old cottage...... I hope Seok Jin is with them...... I was already infront of their house...... There's noone outside the house..... I went to the front door and knocked but noone opened it..... What should I do? I have to sneek in....... I looked around for an open window..... Almost all of their doors are closed and locked...... Are they home? If not, then why is there light?