Chapter 69

Kim Seok Jin's P.O.V.

The sword was about to slice my neck but someone blocked his sword........

We were all shocked and looked who it was..........

He was unfamiliar to all of us........ He has a black coat and a mask on his face that helps him hide his true identity.......

"How dare you to interfere! Do you have a death wish?!" Minister Kang shouted and pointed the sword to the man.......

The man putted his sword on Minister Kang's neck........

"I should be the one saying that......" The masked man said......

Wait.........

It's a woman's voice.........

So he's a woman?!

"Who are you?" Minister Kang asked.....

"Me? How can you forget someone you almost killed?" She said seriously......

A tear escaped from my eyes..........

Is she.......?!

No.......... That's impossible........ Is it?

But........ I feel that it is her.........

Hye Jin.........

She removed her thick coat that showed her beautiful black hanbok dress.............. All of the people gasped and gossiped....... But I was just looking at her eyes........

Her brown eyes..........

Her white sword was still on his neck......... Then she removed her mask and showed her beautiful face........ All of us gasped and looked at her shockly.........

Hye Jin..........

It's really her..........

Hye Jin.........

But....... How?

I started crying while looking at her.........

She's alive......... How?

Minister Kang was speechless and shocked too......... The people gasped and cried......

"It's been a while........ Minister Kang......." Hye Jin said seriously........

"It's been a while, princess......" He replied seriously.....

"I suggest you stop here.......... A lot of my people have died........ Let's talk about this calmly....... Or start a war?" She said seriously still pointing the sword at Minister Kang........

Minister Kang scoffed and putted the sword on Hye Jin's neck.........
"As you can see..... I already called out a war......" He said seriously......

I couldn't move my body........ I was still looking at Hye Jin shockly........

Hye Jin smirked....... This is the first time I saw her smirk....... It's a little bit surprising...... She raised her one hand slowly like she was signalling
something while the other was still on Minister Kang's neck........ She looked at him deeply........

Then.........

Soldiers from the rooftop started to show up with their arrows........ We were surrounded and I saw some familiar men........