Chapter 38

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

I looked at Minister Jeon and was ready to listen to him....

I have to know....

Then Minister Jeon cleared his throat and looked at me...

"It all started when Hye Jung met your Mother....

It was a sunny and beautiful day.... Hye Jung was roaming around outside the Kingdom. He stopped by at the most famous trading shop in the kingdom... That..... Was the shop of Hye Kim's Father own....

While looking around the shop... He saw the most beautiful girl he have ever seen.... And that was your mother... " He said smiling remembering the good old days. I just smiled a little.... Remembering our past... It was happy....

But suddenly....

I looked at Minister Jeon smile suddenly disappeared.

"But meeting someone you think that will love you so much..... Will hurt you so much..." He said.

I don't know why... But I felt my heart hurting when he said that....

Why is it like that?

Why do we need to be hurt?

"He wanted to talk to her...

See her...

Touch her...

Feel her...

But he just can't.... So... He just looked at her from afar..... Everyday... He will go out just to see your mother...

So when we study..... He's out of he's concentration and always daydreaming about your mother...

So I asked what's happening to him... And he told me everything...

As a friend... Of course... I supported him.... I encourage him to talk to your mother....

When we were about to approach her.... " He said as he looked at me with sad eyes. I just looked at him....

Why is he sad?

I thought that when they met it was alright....

Did mother said no to Father?

"A man went to her and hugged her...." He said.

I felt my heart sank.... So.... Mother had a lover before Father... Gosh... So that's why...

Then I quickly remembered Tae Hyung's Father ...

I looked at Minister Jeon...

"W-was it-?" I said...

Please no...

No...

"Yes... It was Kim Tae Jung..." Minister Jeon said.

I felt my heart beating so fast... I don't know why but when I hear his name... I become sweaty... My heart is beating fast.. I become dizzy....

I took a deep breath to control these...

"Are you alright, my child?" Minister Jeon said worriedly.

I nodded and took a deep breath again. I signalled him to keep going.

"Then they went in Hye Kim's house.. It seems like they were already in a relationship.... And there parents have already accepted them..." Minister Jeon said sadly.