Additional Chapter

In the past......

Lee Hye Jung

The prince of the FIRST KINGDOM... They described him as a cold hearted man. He never smiled since childhood and doesn't talk much..... He was trained to be the King of the FIRST KINGDOM... At a young age his father trained him as a fighter too... So he already killed many people to protect the kingdom..

While looking around at the kingdom... He saw the most beautiful girl he have ever seen... She was the daughter of one of the richest family in the kingdom... She was smart, kind and very beautiful... Hye Jung wanted to be her lover...

When Hye Jung met the girl, she was a little scared because of what people say to him. But when Hye Jung showed his true colors.... The girl have fallen in love with her too...

Hye Jung really loved the girl.... When they got married. The girl, Hye Kim got pregnant after a few months. He thought it was a bad idea that he will hold his own innocent child with his dirty hands. As he remembered his battles.

When their child was born....

It was a beautiful baby girl....

Named Lee Hye Jin....

While Hye Kim was playing with Hye Jin. She looked at his husband.

"Don't you wanna hold her too?" Hye Kim asked gently.

"N-no! I can't! My hands are dirty, Hye Kim!" Hye Jung said nervously.

Hye Kim giggled softly.
"Your her parent too... Now come..." She said as she was giving Hye Jin to his father.

Hye Jin looked at her father and giggled at him.

Hye Jung felt something on his heart that made him really happy. He took a cloth that covered his hand. When he carried Hye Jin it was the best thing he ever felt.

"Aigoo... My little girl.." Hye Jung said.

Hye Kim laughed.
"Hye Jung.... It's alright if you hold without that... Just promise me one thing..." Hye Kim said softly.

Hye Jung gave him a confused look.
"What is it?" He asked.

"Promise me, Hye Jung.... You will not let her hands be dirty... I can't let that happen..." She said.

Hye Jung carresed her cheeks.
"I promise.... But.... I'm still going to use the cloth..." He said.

Hye Kim felt relief.
"I know you can keep that promise.... I know you can protect us from anything... She will be the next ruler and I don't want our child to see and experience bad things. " Hye Kim said as she took Hye Jin from him and placed her at her bed.

"I promise.." Hye Jung said as he kissed her forehead.

With that they exchange smiles....

It was a happy family but behind that there was a man that can't accept this....

Tae Hyung.....

(Back to present)

Hye Jin woke up from the dream. She was confused because of her dream...

Then she felt someone hugged her by her waist and pulled her close to him...

She looked at who he was and it was...

Tae Hyung..

(Maybe I, I can never fly
Jeogi jeo kkoccipdeulcheoreom
Nalgael dan geotcheoreomeun an dwae
Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
Geuraedo son ppeotgo sipeo
Dallyeobogo sipeo jogeum deo

Wide awake wide awake wide awake
Don't cry
Wide awake wide awake wide awake
No lie
Wide awake wide awake wide awake
Don't cry
Wide awake wide awake wide awake
No lie)

(Maybe I, I can never fly
I can't fly like the flower petals over there
Or as though I have wings
Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
Still, I want to stretch my hand out
I want to run, just a bit more)

Author's Note:

Hehe... You might not understand this chapter but this chapter is the past of Hye Jin's parents. Hye Jin dreamed about this when she got unconscious at chapter 34.