Chapter 30

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

Bow to me!

Everyone was outside because of Jennie... I saw some children hugging the legs of their parents. The parents were also scared. I saw Nam Joon and Ho Seok there too.

"Didn't you heard what I said?! BOW. TO. ME. Choi Min Oh....... " She said teasingly with a smirk on her face.

I just looked at her blankly.
"Respect should be earned...... Not to be demanded..... " I said that shocked her and I heard some whispers at the back..

I think she was going to pop because her face was all red. Her hands turned to fist and was ready to slap me again but I won't let it again. When she swayed her hands towards my face someone stopped her... It was Nam Joon..... I looked at Nam Joon in shocked.....

"I think that's enough, Your Highness.... Min Oh is still the new Highest Court Lady." Nam Joon defended.

I saw Jennie getting more annoyed.

"Then....... Why won't she do the job? Bring me my food now...... " She said while folding her arms.

I just bowed.

"And all of you! Return to your homes!" She ordered.

Everyone went inside as fast as they can because they were scared that there will happen again.

We went inside her room... When I was about to get up....

"You stay here.... Let the other maids do it.." She said seriously.

I took a deep breath and let Chae Young get the food.... Chae Young and I were the only one around... The other court ladies was at there room scared and sad of what happened.

When Chae Young finally got the food.... I immediately served it to her. She looked at the food like there's something suspicious.

"What's this?" Jennie asked. Then she pointed at a wooden bowl with soup....

"I-its-" Chae Young only said because she was cutted off.

"SHUT UP! YOUR NOT IN THE PLACE TO SPEAK TO ME! WHAT'S THIS DOING HERE?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS ONLY FOR LOW CLASS LIKE YOU!" Jennie said and I looked at Chae Young she looks like she was a little offended and scared.

Then Jennie started throwing everything at the table.

"YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A PUNISHMENT!" She said.

I won't let her do that to Chae Young.

"Your Highness! It's not her fault she's just a new court lady here.... So blame it to me..." I said seriously while looking straight at her eyes..

She scoffed.
"Guards!" She called.

Then Nam Joon and some guards showed up.

"What is happening?!" Nam Joon asked while looking at the huge mess Jennie did.

"She will have a punishment!" She said while pointing at me.

Nam Joon was shocked. He was about to speak but Jennie spoke.

"Take her to the storage room and don't give her any food or water!" She said.

"Yes, Your Highness!" The guard said.

Things happened to fast. I was already being pushed to walk to the storage room. When we were already there. They let me in. The storage room was so cold because winter season will come. It was also dark and full of hays. I went in and the guard was about to close the door but Nam Joon and Ho Seok entered.

Our Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें