Chapter 51

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

I was leaning on the cold metal bar........ My eyes are getting heavy every second....... I'm getting worried about Baek Hyun........ He's still young to experience this........ I looked at Ji Soo and Chae Young who were asleep.......

Mianhe (I'm sorry).......

Mianhe (I'm sorry)........ Ji Soo unnie (big sister)........ Chae Young-ah......... Baek Hyun........

I let you guys feel this pain........

I closed my eyes and tears fell from my eyes.....

My eyes opened when I heard someone entering the room......

Then a soldier went in my cell dragged me to the other cell with Ji Soo and Chae Young...... He pushed me harshly so I fell on the ground......

Chae Young looked at me worriedly..... We couldn't talk because of the cloth........ I just nodded to her and I sat beside them.......

Suddenly we heard someone screaming......

"Let go of me!" He kept screaming that....

We all three looked who it was and it was Baek Hyun...... We all went closer when we heard him....

"Be quiet! And stop moving!" A soldier said and tied him up......

He locked Baek Hyun at the cell that was across us..... The cell where I was staying just a while ago.....

I looked at Baek Hyun with a frown in my face....... He have bruises in his face...... He looked so tired and was panting hard...... Did they beat him up?

Baek Hyun saw me looking at him....... He just smiled weakly......

I was moving around to untie myself but......

"It's useless, My dear......... You can't free yourself....." Someone said as he entered the cell.....

All the three of us glared at him..... Because we already knew who it was...... Its the general again...... I saw him looking at me and I gave him a sharp glare....

"I have never seen that side of yours........... Its really attractive.......... You kept surprising me.... " He said as he kneeled down at my level......

"No wonder........ The prince....... Loved you that much......." He said as he held my chin up and removed the cloth on my mouth....

All the four of us were shocked at what he said..... What? What does he mean?

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I looked at him confused....

He was still holding my chin up and he smirked....
"I never knew you had a relationship with the prince...... " He said as smirked...

I became speechless at what he said......

"What do you mean?! Don't touch her! Let them go! What's the meaning of this?! " Baek Hyun asked angrily.

"Ah...... You don't know, Sir Byun?" He said as he grabbed my hair and turned to Baek Hyun's direction.....

I screamed a little because of the pain..... Ji Soo and Chae Young was about to stop him but two soldiers entered and putted a sword on their neck..... They suddenly felt scared and tears fell from their eyes while looking at me.....

"Now that His Majesty and the other officials are gone......." He said as he held my hair tighter.....

I felt that I was washed by a cold freezing water..... My knee weakened...... All the four of us became pale and shocked....