Chapter 65

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

We were silent after I said my real name...... I expect that she will be freaking out..... But...... She looked pale.....

"U-unnie?" I asked nervously.....

"I knew it......" She said as a drop of tears fell on her eye......

What?

"I knew it........." She said again as she hugged me....

"Why did you lie to me? I knew it from the start..... How Seok Jin, Ji Soo, Nam Joon and Jung Kook calls you accidentally everytime........ That time when you fought back to General Song..... Everything....." She said as she hugged me tighter.....

I was shocked.......... I can't help but to cry and hug her back......... She knew it from the beginning..... Yet she kept silent........ I think I can trust her just like how I trust Nam Joon......

After we broke the hug...... We decided to change our wet clothes..... And we started to pack.......

While we were packing....... Chae Young cleared her throat..... I looked at her.......
"But....... Why didn't you tell it to him..... Your highness?" She asked.....

"Should we go on like this again? It's alright.... Call me by my name..... Unnie (big sister)....." I said.....

"But....." She said......

"Just call me by name..... If you call me like that..... I think we haven't had any connection at all....." I said.....

She just nodded....... I sighed as I continued folding my clothes.....
"I wanted to tell him..... But...... It's to late now...... Everything will go in chaos if we will continue..... I gave him a chance to tell who I am...... That night..... But....... She chose Jennie...... " I said.......

"I-I see...... It must be really complicated....." She said as I nodded......

"It really is...... Especially if the world and destiny is against us......." I said as she agreed.......

She sighed.....
"I think I will be doing the same thing you are doing now........" She said......

I looked at her and smiled weakly......
"We have to make sacrifices for the things we want to have a better change......." I said as I continued packing.........

After we were finish packing and was about to sleep.......... I need to make another plan if something happens again.....

"Chae Young...... Can I ask a favor?" I said.....

"What is it, Hye Jin?" She asked.....

I smiled weakly.....
"Let's go to the grave of Lady Jung, Ho Seok and your father tomorrow...... And........ Can I have some papers, an ink and a brush....... I have to write something........" I said as she nodded.......

I waited at my table...... I know something will happen tomorrow........ I need to be ready.........

Then Chae Young entered with the things I requested...... I thanked her and let her sleep because tomorrow is going to be a busy day........

I sighed deeply as I started to write.......... If anything happens to me........ Or to us....... I need to make sure the kingdom will be safe........ I'm sure Minister Kang is up to something again........ But...... I don't know yet what will be his plan.........

Time went by fast...... It was already dawn...... I couldn't sleep....... I looked at Chae Young who was sleeping peacefully beside my bed.....

I sighed deeply....... I'm going to protect her too........ I won't let anything happen to her.........