Chapter 40

Kim Nam Joon's P.O.V.

Tae Hyung and His Majesty is still talking in the room....

I was walking around the village then I saw Ho Seok at the gate... I was about to call him but... He quickly went down his horse and ran to the clinic...

Why is he in a hurry? Is there something that happen?

I quickly followed him. I knocked on his door, when I went in... He was talking to Doctor Park..

They both looked at me.
"Oh... Nam Joon..." Ho Seok said.

Doctor Park bowed at me and so did I.
"Hey.. Are you guys busy?" I said.

Ho Seok nodded.
"I need to talk to Tae Hyung... Something happened to Min Oh..." He said that made me nervous.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"She lost consciousness..." He said that shocked me.

"Wh-what?" I asked again. Did I heard it right?

"It's alright... She's alright... She will just be asleep for a while..." Ho Seok said reassuringly. I nodded.

"I need to see Tae Hyung... Min Oh will stay at Seok Jin's cottage for now until she gets better..." He said and I agreed...

It's much safer if Hye Jin stays there...

"I'm sorry if interrupt... But...." Doctor Park said.

We both looked at him.
"What is it Doctor Park?" Ho Seok said.

"I know The Prince.... Will not agree on Madam Choi staying there..." He said that made me face palm myself..

Right... Tae Hyung will surely not agree on this. Well I know after all that happened to Hye Jin, I know he will not let Hye Jin away from his side..

"I'll talk to him... He needs to understand the situation... Min Oh's life will be in danger if he can't understand it..." Ho Seok said as I nodded..

We said our goodbyes to Doctor Park and quickly went to his office... Luckily, His Majesty already left...

We saw Tae Hyung sitting on the chair while his hand covering his face.. He seems to be stressed....

"Tae Hyung..." I called out as we went near him.

He removed his hands off his face and looked at us.

"Oh... It's you guys..." Tae Hyung said.

"We have to talk about something...." Ho Seok said.

"Sure, take a sit.." Tae Hyung said.

I suddenly felt nervous about this... I looked at Ho Seok and he is very serious...

When we sat, Ho Seok immediately spoke.
"Something happened to Min Oh..." Ho Seok said straightly that made Tae Hyung put all his attention.

"What happened?" Tae Hyung asked worriedly.

"She... Lost consciousness..." I said.

Tae Hyung became pale and sweaty.

"But she's alright Tae Hyung... If she stays at Seok Jin's cottage..." Ho Seok said and I nodded.

"No.. Let her stay here... Father will never lay a finger on her... I won't let anything happen to her.." Tae Hyung said.

I looked at Ho Seok and he shook his head.
"Tae Hyung... We can't move her here... Her body is fragile now... She's weak now, Tae Hyung... We can't make her condition more worse... Besides, it's winter season too..." Ho Seok pleaded.