Chapter 17

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

They were shocked.

"That's impossible.... is it?" Jung Kook said.

"Well.... First of all... You know since child I have a competition to one of the Ministers in the three kingdoms, right?" I asked and they both nod.

"Well.. Since my parents trust you guys.... I'm going to tell our royal family secret.." I said.

They were shocked, many questions came through their mind.....

"The daughter of one of the Minister... was the daughter of Minister Kang...." I said as I took a deep breath.

"Kang Jennie...." I said coldly.

"Well it was really a competition... Minister Kang really wanted to have power that time.... Despite his nice character, he has a demon inside him....." I said.

(Flash back.... When Hye Jin is 8)

I was writing a poem because the teacher told me to do it...... Then I saw a girl.. I think she's around my age... She's coming towards me...

When she finally came I stand up... I looked at her...

"Do you need anything?" I asked politely.

She looked at me.... Her eyebrows rose..
"No... I just came to see a princess studying...." She said.

I don't know why...

But she irritates me....

"Oh..." I just said.

"What are you making anyway?" She asked folding her arms.

This girl...

Calm down self... Calm down self..

"I'm making a poem... Its an assignment.." I said.

She laughed.
"What? Your doing that as an assignment? You know elegant girls. Don't do that as an ASSIGNMENT....... They do that as a HOBBY...." She said boastfully..

"Well... I'm sorry if you misunderstood it.... But.. Yes it is my hobby to write and make poems.. But I'm doing some work now... Now if you'll excuse me..." I said.

I'm really irritated at her just by looking...

I was going to walk away but she stopped me...

"What? Your leaving already? Have you ever fought against someone like me?" She said.. Well she looks like an elegant girl but.... You know..

"Why would I fight you?" I asked.

"First of all..... I don't like fights.. And second.... I'm educated enough to think of fighting someone so childish.." I said.

She seemed surprised and offended of what I said. She rose her brows.

"We'll see about that..." She said and flipped her hair and left....

Wow....What a dramatic exit....

I just went back and finish my work..

When I was finished.... I was going to the library but I heard someone on one of the rooms..

I went closely to listen it...

"Father....... I can't really believe her!" A girl said...

She sounds familiar..

"Now calm down... You will just be like her Jennie... Better than her..." An old man said..

Who are they?

"But father... Your still a Minister..." The girl said.

I was shocked...

Its Minister Kang and her daughter....

They are our only guest.... And yes... Where I am standing is the guest room... I just knew it just now...

I gotta tell this to father... I quickly run..

(Back to present time)

They were speechless...

"Ummm.... Guys?" I asked.

Seok Jin cleared his throat..
"So what did His Majesty did?" He asked.

"Well... Since that..... I started being trained by father..... And now I understand why he always train me..." I said. Its finally coming in one piece...

"Hmmm.... It is getting together now.." Jung Kook said.

"Well....... Your in danger now..... Your Highness..." Seok Jin said.

"Yes... I know...... But I can take a little time at the village and find somewhere...... " I said.

"I think we can find you some hide for you..." Jung Kook said.

I just nodded.....

"Its getting late, Your Highness... You must get going now...." Seok Jin said.

"Right... I must get going now....." I said as I stand up...

"I'll come with you.." Jung Kook said.

I just nod. Then we went outside. I waved goodbye to Seok Jin and so does he..

While we were walking.
"Its really getting complicated now.." He said.

"Yeah... I really didn't expect his move.." I said.

When we were almost there he said goodbye and so did I..

Gosh... I want to relax... I'll go to the library later... I want read some books...

Yes... Reading is one of the things that makes me relax..

When I was walking to the entrance.. I quickly remembered what Seok Jin told me...

'Break up with him...'

'Does he know who you really are??'

Gosh.... My heart is aching... I really love him.... But I can't let my feelings control me... I have to be smart.. But he's too attached to my heart... I put a big space for him......

But then..... Suddenly realizing....... That...... Giving a big space to someone... Can give you a big hole to that can crush your heart...

Yes... The daughter of Minister Kang is Jennie Kim of Blackpink...

I don't hate her and I don't ship idols to other idols.... I'm a multiple fan and I think she fits perfectly to this role...