Chapter 62

Kim Seok Jin's P.O.V.

It's already been two days...... And we still couldn't find Hye Jin...... I'm getting more worried......... We couldn't even sleep lately...... And I still couldn't find Ji Soo........ We were still at the village..... Minister Jeon is taking care of the kingdom.......

"Hey..... Hyung (big brother)...... Have you heard the news?" Jung Kook asked....

I just nodded...... It's about Tae Hyung and Jennie's marriage..... It will happen tomorrow......

"Is she really going to help us, hyung?" He said....

"We have no choice for now....... We have to trust her..... We have to find Hye Jin..... " I said......

"I'm getting worried....... I know she's not alright......" Jung Kook said sadly as I agreed......

Then suddenly the door opened..... We looked who it was...... It was Nam Joon, Tae Hyung and Jennie...

"Have you found her?" I quickly asked.....

Jennie nodded.....

"Where is she?" Jung Kook asked worriedly....

"You guys were right...... She got kidnapped by General Song......." She said.....

That jerk.....

"How did you found out?" I asked....

"I overheard what the courtesans were talking about....... One of the daughter of the owner of the most famous pleasant hall in the THIRD KINGDOM likes General Song....... I heard Father and General Song talking about this too......." She said as we nodded......

Someone likes that jerk? The world really is full of surprises.....

"Where is she now?" Jung Kook asked worriedly......

"She's at his house....... And I don't know what's happening in there........... It's hard to enter there.... There's so many guards around..... She didn't told me what's happening in there..... And...... Father and General Song didn't talk a lot......" She said.......

I'm sure that jerk had already done something.....

At least we know where she is now........
"Let's go and get her......" I said.......

"Wait! What's your plan?" She said......

We stopped..... Right...... How will we take her?

Jung Kook shook his head.....
"I have a plan......." He said.....

"What's your plan?" Tae Hyung asked.....

We started talking about and organizing it.........

Alright....... Let's get you back...... Hye Jin.......

It already dawn and we where going to the THIRD KINGDOM........ Tae Hyung and Jennie already went there before midnight........ Because of their marriage....... Nam Joon and two soldiers came along with us.......

"I hope she's alright......." Nam Joon said worriedly as we all agreed.......

I'm sure she's not....... It's almost been three days since she went missing........

That jerk......

We already entered the THIRD KINGDOMS' property........ Jennie told us where that jerk lives....... I think Jennie is being a good person now...... Her father might have done something to her so that's why she have became like that.......