Chapter 42

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

It's coming back again...

Father....

Mother....

Lady Jung.....

No....

Then I saw a blurred scenery that someone will die again....

No.... Not again...

An arrow was being ready to shoot....

Then....

Her blood splattered in front of me...

I became weak and I was about to help her... But some soldiers were holding me....

"Hye Jin.."

Someone said softly...

I quickly opened my eyes and gasped...

My head feels heavy again and I felt weak again....

"Hey... Are you alright?" She asked worriedly..

I looked who it was....

It was Ji Soo unnie (big sister)..

"Unnie (big sister).. Yes... Just got a bad dream..." I said weakly as I tried to sat up.

She helped me to sat up..
"Come on... Let's go to the kitchen.... We have to go somewhere.." She said as we she helped me balance myself..

It made me curious.
"Where?" I asked as we went outside the room.

"Ho Seok is not around for now... He went to the SECOND KINGDOM... He said there's a clinic outside the kingdom that we can go to... Doctor Park went to the kingdom too.. " Ji Soo said and I just nodded..

What's going on though? It's almost like everybody went to the kingdom... Did something happened?

When we were already at the kitchen..... I saw Ji Soo smiling wide...
"You seem to be really happy right now.." I said softly as she looked at me...

"Yes... I'm excited... I have something to tell you..." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

She smiled widely.
"Later... Let's eat first.." Ji Soo said and I nodded...

I'm getting curious...

When opened the door the guys were already eating... They looked at us and they smiled...

"Good morning, Hye Jin... Come on let's eat.." Minister Jeon said.

Ji Soo unnie (big sister) helped me to sit... I was sitting beside Jung Kook while across us was Seok Jin and Ji Soo.. The middle one was Minister Jeon...

While Ji Soo was preparing breakfast.... I talked to Minister Jeon...

"What did you want to talk about yesterday, Minister Jeon?" I asked as I looked at him.

"It's about the kingdom..." Minister Jeon said.

"Did something happened?" I asked.

"The other ministers thought that it would be a great time to have someone to rule the kingdom..." Minister Jeon said as I nodded.

Ji Soo gave us our food and it was bulgogi japchae (stir-fried noodles with bulgogi)... The others started eating...

I took my chopsticks and took a bite.
"Is that so? So who did they picked?" I asked.