Chapter 12

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

A few months have passed and Seok Jin and Jung Kook is still not visiting yet.... I'm getting a little worried.....

My birthday will be tomorrow and they are still not here....

The Prince told me that I will be his personal cook for now.... We got close too... I can't feel any happiness.... While I was walking around the forest.... A soldier from the FIRST KINGDOM send me a letter... It's from Seok Jin and Jung Kook... I thanked the soldier and immediately went to my room...

I opened it and read it...

"Your Highness......

We're very sorry but we can't celebrate your birthday with you..... We have many things to do..... You can celebrate it with Nam Joon and Ho Seok...... But we promise to celebrate with your 20th birthday....

Happy 19th birthday, your highness!

Love,
Jung Kook and Seok Jin. "

Tears fell from my eyes.... I guess it will not be a happy birthday.... I wiped my face and went to the kitchen.....I need to refresh my self.... I washed some dishes to start cooking....

"Hey, Min Oh.... Are you alright?" Ho Seok said softly.

"Yes... I'm fine...." I said with a fake smile.

"No, your not.... What's the problem? " He said.

My fake smile disappeared and my face soften. I was about to say something then...

"Hey, Min Oh!" Nam Joon said that caught our attention.

"Do you need anything, Nam Joon?" I asked.

"I have to take some information about you..." He said.

"But I thought you already got." Ho Seok said and I nodded....

"Yes but I didn't have her birthdate and age....." Nam Joon said.

We both looked at him blankly ....

"I know.... I know....... I'm sorry, alright?" He said.

"So Min Oh... How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 18...." I said.

"When is your birthday?" He said.

"Tomorrow.." I said.

He wrote it down.
"Oh... I see.... Tomorrow... What?!.. Tomorrow?!" He said surprised.

"Yes." I said blankly.....

They both looked at me and they shook there head.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" They both said. It made me jumped by surprised and I was scared.

They kept shouting.

Then my eyes got blurry.... They both stopped and stared at me...

"I-I'm sorry....... I really didn't want to celebrate it with many people and....... I..... " I said and my tears went down and I cried out loud....

They both panicked.
"H-hey, Min Oh... It's alright.." They both said. I looked at them and I cried again. They both didn't know what to do.

Even though I can celebrate with them.... This is not that I want... I don't want to celebrate with other people....

I want JUNG KOOK AND SEOK JIN ONLY.

"Why did you make her cry?!" Nam Joon asked angrily at Ho Seok....

"Me?! You were the one who made her scared in the first place!" Ho Seok defended and they started fighting.....

Then we heard a loud bang at the door.
"What's going in here?" The Prince said.....

He saw Nam Joon and Ho Seok fighting but they immediately stopped when they saw him..... Then he looked at me...... He was shocked when she saw me crying.....

"What did you guys do?!" He asked furiously while walking beside me.

They both started to shake.
"We-we seemed to scared her.... We're very sorry..." Nam Joon said nervously...

"Yes....... I think she was shocked when we shouted....." Ho Seok said apologetically..

"No it's alright.." I said as I wiped my tears...

"I-I just got scared......" I said apologetically.

"I'm sorry......." I said as I bowed.

"No..... We were just shocked......" They said.

"What's going on?" The Prince asked curiously.

"Nam Joon take Min Oh to her room for now... I'll explain it..." Ho Seok said.

"Let's go, Min Oh...." Nam Joon said and I looked at the Prince and he just nodded....

We went to my room.. When we entered.. We sat and I started explaining.

"Nam Joon...... I really apologize what happened just now.... I really didn't want to celebrate my birthday for a purpose..." I said.

"No it's alright... We are sorry too.... But can I know why?" He said.

I sighed
"Well... Jung Kook and Seok Jin oppa can't celebrate with me...... They have some matters to do....." I said sadly...

"I understand...... You guys must be close friends....." He said.

"Yes....... We're friends since we're childhood." I said.

"Well... You need to take some rest... I'll talk to Tae Hyung..... You can take a day-off..." He said but I don't want to....

"But-" I said.

"If I see you work..." He said seriously and it scared me.....

"I'm going get to tell everybody about this." He said seriously. My eyes wide open.... I sigh and nod.

"Good... I'll get going now..." He said and smiled.

I sighed...

Then someone knocked my door... I opened it and it was the highest court lady...

"Oh... Do you need anything, madam?" I asked.

"No... I came here to give you some food.... Your on a day-off right?" She said.

"Yes." I said.

"Here... Eat some... I made it for you." She said and gave me a heavy basket.

"You didn't have to, Madam...." I said shyly.

She chuckled.
"It's alright... You have to eat all of it alright?" She said.

I smiled.
"I will... I promise." I said happily.

"Good...... I'll get going now......" She said and I bowed.

I close the door and went to my table.... I opened the basket..... wow.... so many foods!.... I took some omelet and tasted it...

"Yummy~" I said.

I ate everything and cleaned up and change to my night gown....

I lay down on my bed and fall asleep...