Chapter 48

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

"Wait..."

I looked at Tae Hyung shockly....

Tae Hyung looked at me and looked away quickly...
"Baek Hyun..... What are you doing? " Tae Hyung asked....

"We're going to the kitchen.... Right, Noona (big sister)? " Baek Hyun said smiling.

I was shocked when she called me noona (big sister)..... Baek Hyun and Tae Hyung was waiting for my answer.... I then came back to my senses....

"Y-yes....." I said...

"See? We have to go now!" Baek Hyun said as he removed Tae Hyung's hand...

"Wait!" Tae Hyung said but Baek Hyun ignored it...

Baek Hyun then grabbed me and we started walking....

"So where's the way, noona (big sister) ?" He asked.

"Th-this way...." I said as I lead the way....

When we were at the kitchen.... Baek Hyun was so amazed at what he sees.... He's so adorable....

"Why did you want to come here?" I asked.

He looked at me and he smiled widely...
"I always wanted to go here........ Mother was a highest court lady like you...... But......." He said then his smile disappeared....

"She passed away...... Because of her sickness........ She promised me to take me there but...... She didn't....... It's understandable....." He said as he smiled again.....

I looked at him and smiled softly....
"By the way.....Noona (big sister)......Your dishes was so delicious! But it's a shame you weren't at the dining hall..They compliment you a lot..But it seems your alright now... " He said.

I laughed....
"Do you want to eat?" I asked.

He's eyes became bright.....
"Yes!" He said happily...

"Then..... Help me cook...... I'm still a little weak...." I said.

"Really?!" He asked excitedly.

I nodded.
"What do you want to cook?" I asked.

"Japchae (stir-fried noodles) ......" He said.

I nodded....

Then I washed the vegetables and let Baek Hyun slice it...... He was a little good at this kind of things..... Then I told him how to cook it.... He was so amazed at what we were cooking.......

When we were finish..... I let him taste it....

He looked at me with wide eyes....
"Delicious! It reminds me of....." He said...

"Mother...." He said with teary eyes.....

He then ate happily.... I just looked at him smiling....

After that, we decided to go to our rooms..... It was already dawn........ I decided to continue cleaning my room..... After that I changed my clothes.....

I remembered that this is the day that they will be going to the THIRD KINGDOM....

'Highest Court Lady Choi Min Oh! Please come out!'

Someone shouted outside....

I quickly went outside to see what's going on....

When I went outside....

My eyes widened when I saw many soldiers..... The court ladies was also out of their rooms.... I then saw Ji Soo and Chae Young looking at me....

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked...

"Her Majesty was poisoned..... We will investigate it...... Please step out of the room peacefully as we check your room....." One of them said....

What??!

Tae Hyung's M-mother?!

I then did what I was told too....

Who could've done this?!

Then I saw two guards went in my room...... I was feeling a little scared of what's happening....

"She's innocent!" Someone said.

We looked who it was....

It was Baek Hyun.... He was fighting with some soldiers because they were blocking him...

"Baek Hyun..... Calm down... It's alright...." I said as I smiled at him...

"Sir Byun...... We still don't know..... Now please, cooperate with us....." Someone said behind him....

Then the soldiers saluted and was ready for the next order..... I looked at the man who was behind Baek Hyun..... He seems to be the general.....

"Sir, we're still checking on the highest court lady's room..... We will check all the rooms of the court ladies....." One soldier said.

Wait a minute......

This is familiar......

Don't tell me....!

Then the two soldiers who checked my room went outside.....

"There's nothing suspicious here!" One of the soldier said.....

"Check all the rooms! One by one!" I think the general said it....

He must be the one Nam Joon was talking about.....

He looks strong... And have a high standard too.....

"Yes sir!" They all said..

"All the court ladies will go to the investigation room to answer some questions..... Take them there..." The general said....

I looked at him..... I was surprised he was looking at me too..... He was staring very deep at me.... Then a smirk crept in his face..... I suddenly felt scared and uncomfortable.....

"Lady Choi..... This way, please..." One soldier said out of the blue....

"C-coming..." I said as I followed him....

I then felt that he was still looking at me.... It's creeping me out....

We just stood infront of the investigation room.....

"Lady Choi.... You will be the last one to be asked...." He said.

"Alright....." I only said....

Who could've done this?

It's like the day when Lady Jung....... Got executed.....

Did Minister Kang planned this again?

But......

Jennie will marry Tae Hyung.....

So why did he do that?

Or is it just a mistake?

What's going on?