Chapter 2

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

It was unbelievable..... it was horrible..... it was..... a nightmare........

The THIRD KINGDOM set foot to our grounds. The houses are being burned. The children are crying because of there parents are laying dead. It was awful.

Then I saw a young man..... he also can't believe at what is happening....

I......... I have to save them!!

When I was going towards the people, someone yanked me and covered face. He pulled me towards the woods. I was panicking. I started moving around.

"Hey.... Hey..... It's alright, Your Highness.... It's only me...." He said softly....

"S-seok Jin? I-is that y-you?" I asked while trying to calm myself down........

He slowly uncovered my face.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness..... But we don't have much time... Let's go inside the kingdom now... The queen wants to meet yoh for the last time...." Seok Jin said sadly...

"What happened to her?" I asked worriedly.

"You'll find out once we get there.... Now let's go......" He said while holding my hands and running.

We were very careful because there are many people from the THIRD KINGDOM was roaming around. We finally got to my mother's room.

When Seok Jin opened the door and I was shocked when my eyes landed on my mother........ She....... was stabbed.

"Mother! Are you alright?! Do you need anything?" I asked worriedly.

I was anxious for her answer. She looks weak and tired.

"Hye Jin-ah..... I'm not gonna be here any longer... Sorry but please...... Don't ask any questions and listen to me first...... Alright?" She said weakly.

I just nodded while holding her hands crying.

"Your Father and I will not be with you anymore.... You have to be strong and smart.... You have to know everything...... Please be safe......." She said....

Then she slowly gave me a letter and I took it....

"Read this.... after you find a perfect place to hide.. That is the best thing you will do for now........ and.... Be a..... good queen for our people someday.... alright?" She said as I nodded while crying....

"Now go....." She said......

I was shocked.....

"We'll take care of this, Your Highness. The soldiers will stop the PARK.... Now please go and hide..... I will find you once this is over, Your Highness..... " Seok Jin said.

"Mo... ther.... I-I love you.... and I promise to do everything you have said...." I said......

I kissed her forehead and have an eye contact with Seok Jin and I nodded.

I ran as quickly as possible. I put the letter in my pocket. I hopped on my horse and ran out of the castle.

Lee Hye Kim's P.O.V.

When she ran away... I felt pain in my chest.... It was hard to see her being like that..... but... I have to make a sacrifice.... We have to make this sacrifice.....For the next ruler of our kingdom.....

"Seok Jin.... help her.... You will now be his guardian..... but for now....... Take care of the kingdom........ Please find her as soon as possible after this...... " I said very serious....

"Yes, Your Highness...." He said tearily....

"Now go!" I said hurriedly....

I saw him running away......

At the perfect timing...... My room was invaded and many soldiers were coming at me.... I just closed my eyes and sigh....... Hye Jin-ah..... Be strong, alright? Mother will always be here.....

Lee Hye Jin's P.O.V.

While I was running in the woods........ I saw my father.... being murdered..... I was about to help him but.....

"I heard someone!" Said the soldier.

"Let's check it!" The other one said.....

Then they hopped on their horses..

I just took a last glance at my Father and ran away while crying.......

If I'm going to die.... My parents sacrificing there lives for me will be useless ...... I have to be strong.....

While I was running my horse they were shooting arrows at the back.

My right shoulder got hit and I fell down on the horse. My body loose balance and I fall from the cliff...... I groaned and my body got numb whwn I landed on the ground...... I saw blood dripping on my shoulders........ My vision got blurry and my world is spinning......

Then suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards my direction and.......

Everything went black.....