Chapter 34

Kim Tae Hyung's P.O.V.

"When Min Oh recovered.... We will take her...."

I felt my heart sank..... I couldn't speak... I felt the coldness of that falling snow getting more cold.

"We have the rights because I am the guardian of Min Oh..." Seok Jin said.

"I understand..." I just said...

Min Oh and I are already over.... And I think it would be better if she stays with them... They can protect her... But... I don't want to be away from her..

"Alright then.... We'll get going now... Ah, right... The leader of the kidnappers and one kidnapper escaped and we're still searching... Be careful...." Seok Jin said.

I nodded.
"I'll keep that in mind..." I said.

Then they went to their horse and went to their Kingdom. When they left I quickly checked Min Oh. I went to her room and knock softly. The door opened and I saw a lady. She quickly bowed at me.

"Good evening, Your Highness... I am the friend of Min Oh that will be staying good here for a while..." She said.

I nodded.
"What's your name?" I asked.

"Ji Soo... Kim Ji Soo..." She said.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

She nodded and she went outside to give us some privacy. When I went to her bed she was still asleep. She looked so fragile. Her lips where white. She's so sweaty. Her breathing got more heavy.

I turned my hand to fist to control my anger.

I was so stupid leaving her. I was so stupid! Why did this happen?! Why?! Even if she's with me I can't even protect her. I want to go to her so bad when I saw her got kidnapped. But Ho Seok said that three others will take of it and I will just focus at the village. I can't even tell what's really happening..

I just sighed heavily and went to her.

I carresed her cheeks.
"Mianhe (I'm sorry).... I couldn't protect you.." I said in whisper.

I just looked at her the whole time then I remembered that Ji Soo was outside. She must be getting cold because of the snow. So I decided to leave. I looked at Min Oh one last time then went outside. Ji Soo bowed and went to Min Oh's room again.

I sighed as I looked at the falling snowflakes at me...

"You alright?" A familiar voice said and I looked at him it was Nam Joon.

"Not really.. How can I be? Min Oh is not-" I said but I got cutted off.

"Alright... Alright.. Calm down..." He said.

I just took a deep breath.

"I think that you should tell her what's happening to you..." Nam Joon said.

"How can I, Nam Joon? After all this that happened?" I asked him.

He sighed and looked at the sky.
"Just do it..... Time fly fast, Tae Hyung... Think about it before it's too late..." He said.

What does he mean?

"Guys!" A familiar voice said. We looked and it was Ho Seok.

"Where's Min Oh?" Ho Seok said worriedly.

"She's in her room... Her friend is there too... She will help you take care of Min Oh..." I said.

He nodded.
"I'll check her. I finished treating all the patients. I'll get going now..." He said then left.