Chapter 68

Kim Seok Jin's P.O.V.

"Protect our people!" I quickly ordered........

My palms got sweaty and my heart is beating fast......... I took my sword out...... I was about to go outside but someone stopped me......

"Seok Jin........ You need to stay here...... We will do this...... Let us handle this....." Minister Jeon said.......

I looked at him with frown on my face......
"But......" I said......

"Your coronation will be tomorrow....... We can't loose you too........." He said seriously........

I saw Jung Kook talking to Minister Go and him and they went outside........... He is the general now, so he have to fight...... I got worried about him..... He might get hurt........ I saw a few soldiers and went to me....... All the ministers were here too......

"Your Majesty....... We will protect you....... General Jeon ordered that we will stay here........" The soldier said........

"Give a letter to the SECOND KINGDOM......" I ordered as he nodded......

A deep shaky sigh escaped from my mouth........

How can I just stand still in here? This might Hye Jin felt when I was stopping her....... Making her avoid this kind of situations....... It feels different now...... Now that I am their next ruler.......

Hye Jin........ Help me.........

I kept walking around........

"Please be calm, Your Majesty....... We will be alright...... We can win this......" Minister Hwang said softly......

"I'm still worried, Minister Hwang....... The people....." I said worriedly......

"Let's hope that it's going to be alright......" One of the ministers said and some agreed......

"Hoping will not be enough! How can the THIRD KINGDOM invaded our kingdom this easy?!" Minister Go said.......

"Maybe we got so focused on our dead soldier so they took that opportunity......." Minister Hwang said.....

Right....... But....... The gates are protected....... How can they easily pass? There is a traitor here.......

I looked at all the Ministers..... Studying their reactions and actions........

It's impossible that Minister Jeon is the traitor..... I saw some Ministers panicking and talking....... Some have worried and scared faces........

But,

Only two ministers caught my eyes..........

Minister Go and Minister Hwang........

Minister was talking to the soldier....... While Minister Hwang was looking around and looked down again.........

I know Minister Go is sometimes straight forward and harsh...... But he's a good man..... I think....... Minister Hwang........ But...... He's the teacher of Hye Jin and her father....... He's one of the trusted men in the kingdom.......... So...... It's not impossible, right?

I wish everything will be fine........

While thinking deep....... We heard a scream and shout outside........

I cursed underneath my breath.........

They must have entered the court........Then a we heard loud bang at the door.......