Summoned ~ Tsukasa (lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Spirit from the other side"

The girl started to feel wind through her hair and her heartbeat picked up. It was probably just an open window...did the classroom even have any windows?

"Come to me, I summon thee"

Y/n could hear the sound of someone blowing out the candles. At this point she was to frightened to open her eyes and she shut them tighter for safety.

She didn't want to finish the chant, she didn't, but when she felt something touch the tip of her finger..she belted it out in shock

"Cross the great divide!" She screamed.

At that point, she sensed nothing. No sounds, no wind, nothing was even touching her.

She opened her eyes into a slit amd saw the light of the candles. She then sighed in relief, no one blew them out after all. She was probably imagining it, just like everything else.

Y/n then fully opened her eyes confidently.

A little too confident.

Her heart dropped at the sight in front of her. Her hand that was still extended and dripping blood was starting to shiver along with the rest of her body.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers and she involuntary let out a few tears leave her eyes in fear. Her mouth was agape and I high pitched quite cry was escaping it.

Everything she once knew and believed was questioned before her very eyes as she started at the figure who was sitting criss-cross across from her.

She couldn't see it's face but she could see it's black choppy hair shadowing everything underneath it.

Its attire was all black which made it hard to make out the form of it's body.

To y/n it surprisingly resembled the body of a human. A boy, to be specific, but that didn't soothe her fear at all.

Suddenly, the figure let out a sigh and
y/n flinched at the noise but she was too scared to look away.

"I was meditating..." The thing spoke.

Y/n noted his voice. It sounded like a boy...it almost sounded like someone she would hear in the hallways of her school.

The thing then looked up at her. Her heart dropped prematurely. She thought she would meet the empty holes of a monster, ready to take her soul but instead, she was meet with amber eyes.

Large amber eyes accompanied by dark eyelashes.

The candle light was the only source of light in the room so y/n couldn't fully make out the boy's face but even in the darkness it didn't look sinister. He actually looked kind of..childish?

Suddenly, almost like the boy was trying to scare her, he appeared in front of her face and she fell back on her butt with a surprised scream.

The boy smiled brightly as her reaction and brought out a pencil and paper from his pocket. He then held them in front of him happily.

"What is your wish?" He asked, his smile never breaking.

His toothy grin was contagious and even though y/n was scared to death she couldn't help but let out a soft smile.

She looked up at the boy from her elbows as she let her heart calm down.

"A...wish?" She asked, her voice cracking a bit.

The boy stared at her for a second. It was like he was frozen in time. He then looked around at his surroundings. By the time he had taken in everything and looked back at her, his eyes were different.