A letter from me to you

Dear lovelies, 

I hope you are doing great. 

Mafia Servant officially started on the 11th of April 2020 and ended on the 29th of August 2020. However I had this idea since 2019. It was an idea that popped into my head as I was writing a cliche romance story to relieve stress from school. In the midst of doing that, I have a urge to add a twist to the female lead. Who doesn't love a badass character? I sure do, and that's how Elizabeth Vivere was born. 

Starting out, I only intended to write and keep this story to myself. However, my country imposed a stay-at-home order and spontaneously (probably because I was bored out of my mind), I decided to post Mafia Servant chapter 1 on Wattpad. This was the best decision I have made in my life. 

For the past four months, I was getting a lot more support than I had expected from my own work, my very first creation. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for every read, every comment and every vote people showered my book with. Literally, I would squeal and smile whenever I see new notifications informing me that someone has added Mafia Servant to their reading lists or make comments and votes.

While I took the leap to pursue my dream, you guys are the ones keeping it alive for me. The entire journey was made much more enjoyable with you guys keeping me company. I struggled towards the end but never once did I feel like giving up because I know there is someone out there, waiting for the next chapter. Here, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you.

I want to thank you not just for your support, but for making me fall in love with writing even more. Writing used to be a method to relieve stress but since Mafia Servant started, I thoroughly enjoyed the process of planning, writing, editing and publishing the version that I deemed it to be my best at that point of time. This is now something I have become passionate about and it makes me feel alive to be able to do this. 

Together with my characters, I have grown in terms of my writing as I delved deeper into the process of penning down a story. Of course, there are definitely a big room for improvement. I am aware that there are much to be refined for the chapters of Mafia Servant. From tenses to formatting, there are inconsistencies which I would take the time to slowly edit without changing the plot. So, no worries there! If you guys do see any grammar mistakes, feel free to comment and let me know! :) 

Lastly, I hope you took away something from Mafia Servant, just as I did. 

For now, I don't have any confirmed details about the sequel. Though I have started on the planning, I don't have anything concrete yet. The only thing I know is that the sequel will be out by December 2020. I'm really pumped to see what the second book develops into as more backstories are revealed and we get to understand more characters better.

Sending you guys virtual hugs for sticking till the end, I'm eternally grateful :D I can't wait till we meet again in the first chapter of the sequel! For now, stay safe and have a great day ahead! I'll be back before you know it! :D 

Warmest Regards, 

xzxunknownxzx

Update [28th September 2020]: 

Dear lovelies, 

I'm back...somewhat! :") This quick update is just to share with you more information about the sequel. I've got a name, a plot, and some illustrations, and I can't wait to start writing! I absolutely love the cover which you guys will see soon :) Here's the confirmed name for the sequel! It's called Mafia Protector! What do you think of it? :D 

I will be creating a new book for the sequel, so be sure to add it to your library/reading lists to get notifications whenever its updated! Or, if you don't mind, you can follow me to get notifications of the announcements I make. I will try to make more announcements instead of updating a chapter I have posted already (like what I am doing right now XD) to avoid confusion and to not cause people to miss out on new news. 

For now, the date of release for the first chapter is still uncertain. This is because I am currently schooling and it's quite hectic, hence I am unable to update as regularly as I did for Mafia Servant. I really want to have regular updates, so I am still debating if I should write soon and have slower updates (one chapter per week) or write later and have faster updates (two to three chapters per week). I would love to know what you guys think! So, do comment/DM/message me to let me know what you think is the better option :) 

Here, I am going to say goodbye again :( But, I think we will meet sooner than in December as I have mentioned earlier. I simply can't wait to jump back into Elizabeth's and Angelo's world! Till then, please stay safe, drink lots of water and spread loads of love :D  

Update [24 October 2022]: 

Dear all,

The sequel will be a work in progress and until its completed, I will leave only Mafia Servant for your eyes to see. Until then!

Thank you and stay well. 

Best of the Best Regards,

xzxunknownxzx