Chapter 20 - Intruders

Bon Appétit! :D

@ Elizabeth's house

Elizabeth's POV

The head-splitting noises woke me up with the glaring sun rays aimed straight at my eyes. I shut my eyes tight, hoping it would shut out the noises as well. That didn't make much sense, did it? But what did make sense at the hellish hour of eight am in the fucking morning?

Echoes of metal clanking with metal entered my ears and at first I thought there was a construction going on in my state of grogginess. But the sound was so clear, like it was coming right from the house, from my kitchen.

I threw the pillow roughly onto the floor and looked around with one open eye, still adjusting to the blinding Sun.  My eye scanned the space, mentally making a promise that the source of noise will receive a slow death for disrupting my sleep.

Three brave morons stood in my open kitchen, having a war with my pots and stoves.

I thought only old people are morning people. Who knew royal princes and their assistants are such monsters?

"Do you know what are your sins?" I muttered, throwing on my pair of shades to block out the glare.

"Morning, sexy." Rafael smirked as he scanned me up and down.

"Coffee, tea or me?" Julian shamelessly said to me, his square smile at its brightest.

The greasy pick up line momentarily made me forgot we had a severe argument some time ago. I could only stare at him in sadness for he has been infected by the two royal prince.

"My condolences, matchstick." I patted his shoulder and the red-headed teen returned my condolences with puzzlement.

I rubbed my temple as the headache throbbed like some energetic professional drummer killing those drums. The only regrettable part of absorbing Black Bear's signature alcohol like a sponge is the hangover.

Tsk! Hangovers happened because the brain is jealous of people having a good time drinking.

A huge blank answered me when I tried to recall what happened last night. The last thing I remembered was venting to Black Bear at Cheese In The Trap.

Just what's going on?

"What's my sin?" Angelo took advantage of me spacing out, trying to figure out things and groped my waist. He pulled me in with one arm, the other occupied by a spatula.

Rafael and Julian must be in luck, to witness such an interaction between their OTP couple so early in the morning.

"Sins. Plural, boss. You guys are guilty of trespassing, wasting my electricity and water and disturbing my beauty sleep. Oh and being morning people." I looked up to his amused face, his icy blue eyes twinkling.

Honestly, I was mentally screaming with Rafael and Julian when Angelo spoke in my ear, "What's my punishment?"

Goddamn it, calm those tits Elizabeth. He's just messing with you.

I elbowed him in his abs to get away from that crazy bastard and walked to the stoves to see what they were up to. The loud cheering and laughters pushed my bad temper to another level.

Rafael placed his warm hands on my shoulders and guided me to the dining table, a feast laying on it. Angelo produced toasts, pancakes, mushroom omelettes and tomato salads that watered my mouth.

"Are these poisoned? Is this my punishment for calling Julian a smart alec? I thought you were better than that, Makatski." I pouted, my stomach growling at the appealing food laid infront of me.