Chapter 4 - I molested a bad angel

Bon Appétit! :D

Elizabeth's POV

The door opened to Vivian Vivere slumped on the table, snoring away. I called it Drinking Tuesday, a normal routine that I have been going through for the past four years. Vivian would drink to her heart's delight and get wasted away like flowers in the winter. She did not bothered keeping up the appearance of a lovely, caring adoptive mother who only wanted the best for her child in her own home.

I tiptoed around her to the kitchen, to start preparing for dinner. The bruises hidden under my hoodie sleeves are my reminders of why dinners have to be served on time, a reminder of my adpotive mother's strict discipline.

Like a mouse, I tried to make as little noise as possible but the constant noise of spoons against pots, knifes against chopping boards woke the monster up. "Stupid little girl! Why are you so noisy?" It hollered, the sofa creaking under its weight as it pushed itself up. "I'm so sorry, Vivian. I was just making extra dishes for your birthday." I pointed to the dinning table littered with dishes and smiled as wide as I could, hoping that it is enough to get the monster to calm down.

The monster only responded by giving me a strong slap across my face before grabbing my hair to pull me into her reach. Kicks and punches came one after another, but it is always at places that are hidden. "You are a burden I never wanted," the monster said repeatedly as she assaulted me till the world faded away.

It is not a nightmare but an old memory. Sweat poured down my back as I sat up. The overwhelming darkness prompting the rising panic in my chest. The throbbing pain at the back of my head triggered the memory from this afternoon. Everything hit me at once, that I was running in the park, the Mietitore men capturing me and now I am in an unknown place.

The pain urged me to get out of the bed and start finding my way out, it is the only way of fighting the growing panic in my chest and from my confirmed death. Deep breaths in, deep breaths out. You got this like a pregnant woman in labour, Elizabeth. Hands outstretched and a steady foot one in front of another, I explore the darkness.

Soon, I felt the walls and walked along it, a sigh of relief escaping me to know that I am at least kept in a room. The familiar circular shape of a door knob almost made me cry out. I turned the door knob only for it to be locked. I reached out further for the walls on the other side of the door, only to feel it warm, moving and...soft?

Clearly, masked men in black had hit me way too hard. A normal human being would have realised by then, that they are not touching a freaking wall but I continued to feel up the "wall" even more. "So a hacker and a pervert?" His velvety voice came from nowhere, making me jump. The lights got switched on after the words left his mouth and I am staring into death's beautiful icy blue eyes once more.

"What the fu- oh my god," I covered my mouth in shock and backed away. I have been feeling up Angelo Mietitore, the cursed Boogeyman.

A super hot and muscular one though. And leaning against the wall like a model? Absolutely delicious.

If I did not make it clear enough, Angelo Mietitore is extremely handsome. The serious, dangerous vibe he radiates only added to his attractiveness. Not to mention the neck tattoo peeking out of his black wool turtleneck which hugged him so, so well. His white ripped jeans is a second layer of skin, exposing his powerful, muscular thighs. Not to mention his silver lip ring and eyebrow piercings that became his signature look. A perfect male specimen our creator has put in a lot of effort to create.