Chapter 49 - Boys and their wrong bra cups

This is a late message but thank you all for the 5+K reads! :D As my thanks, I prepared a new book cover and I hope you guys like it!

Bon Appétit! :D

Elizabeth's POV

The nine of us boarded the posh lift to the second floor. In one of the many executive suites, Brandon Mietitore and Marco Valentine reside in it with their wives. I was standing at the back of the group, feeling suffocated despite the generous amount of space in the lift.

On my left, Rafael, Angelo and Yosef were engaged in serious business talk, discussing financial issues that had been brought up in the past few days. Tedious was standing behind Rafael listening to every word of their discussion and occasionally contributing some inputs. Meanwhile, Yan and Julian talked softly, making me gaze in wonder at their combination. One is very serious and the other always joking about, what could they possibly have in common? Beats me, but they were chatting away happily. 

There are limited types of young guys in the world. Let me break it down for you. Six is the magic number one should remember when it comes to this topic. Looking around in the lift, I think I have some prominent examples for all six types.

Firstly, we have what I call the "triple-C" type. Best example? Angelo Mietitore. He is the epitome of a triple-C boy, cold-blooded, cunning and definitely cocky. This kind of boys are manipulative and unfeeling. A smile, a frown or any small movement is enough to influence your mind into thinking that they are not as dangerous as they really are. Traps laid everywhere and they will watch you fall into it, one by one. Basically, they exchanged their emotions for the ability to manipulate. Also, they are a book glued shut, you cannot tell what they are thinking. Thus, triple-C boys are very detrimental to young, unexperienced girls. A true story.

My eyes shifted to the one beside him, Rafael Valentine. A classic "triple-E" type. Empathetic. Easygoing. Enchanting. Honestly, sounds like a perfect boyfriend. They are sensitive to people's feelings and normally carries a welcoming smile which makes them feel approachable. Enchanting vibes is what they give off to people, because people wants to know more about triple-E guys. They are like everything someone is finding in a friend, a brother or a boyfriend. Perfect for many roles.

A "ding" sound notified the nine of us that we have reached the second floor and group by group, we stepped out of the elevator. Angelo and his three other companions power-walked to the last room at the end of the hallway while Yul, Yves and I leisurely strolled over. Julian and Yan trailed behind us, engrossed in their conversation.

"Hi, you're Diana right?" A hand appeared from my side, paired with a soft voice. Yul, the sniper, avoided my eyes as he smiled shyly. This was my first time meeting someone so meek in the Mafia world, his actions putting a smile on my face.

"Elizabeth, little brother. Or you can call her sexy like I do." Yves's fingers glided across my waist and hooked itself onto my body. His musky scent was too much to handle and I sneezed out loud. "Sorry," I mumbled, hiding a smirk behind the hand rubbing my nose.

But, Yves caught my intentions and let out an exasperated smile. He stepped away from me and slide over to Yul, adjusting his silver chained necklace. So, he's a nice "F" type. There is no quantitative adjectives added before the alphabet for males like Yves. It is because there are too many words starting with the letter F, that can be used to describe them.

Mainly, "fuckboy" covers most of the description. F-types are the ones to go for, for a lifetime of fun. They are masters at flirting and love creating intimacy with people to build that ambiguous relationship. However, they are usually not one to dedicate themselves to a serious relationship. In short, their life mottos are just here for a good time, not for a long time.