Preference #6: You get shipped by Fanders

Start from the beginning

"I love you." Patton said.

"I love you too, my little gumdrop." 

Roman:

Roman held your face again, pulling you into yet another kiss. your warm lips meeting his soft ones, as his strong arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you close. you giggle into the kiss. your fingers lightly running through his hair. soon enough you had the break the kiss... sadly, but you had to go to work.

"but the fans, My Love. the fanders need this." Roman said pulling you closer, and kissing you again, as you rolled your eyes, but a faint smile was on your lips. soon enough you managed to wiggle out of his princely hold

"we'll feed the fans some more affection and fluff later, Darling. for now I need to get to work" you said, walking out towards your work.

many hours later you walked outside building you worked at, seeing Roman waiting for you like he always did, his chocolate colored eyes shining, and you smiled.

"hello My Fair One." you said softly, as you saw his grin widen. Roman merely brushed some hair out of your face, and placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

"I missed you so much my angel! it was agony waiting for you!" Roman said. you then saw Patton in the background waving, you pulled away from Roman for a second and turned to Patton.

"what's up Patton?" you asked.

"the sky you knucklehead!" Patton said, and you giggled a little, as Roman's arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you a little closer

"well I wanted Virgil to come take pictures for us, but he told Patton to come instead." Roman said, with a sigh before nuzzling his face into your hair 

"are you ready?" Roman asked, and with that you and Roman posed many couple pictures, Patton taking them. you and Roman returned home and started a Disney marathon, cuddled in blankets. you head resting gently on his chest. his arms around you. and you knew there was no where you would rather be

Virgil:

after lots of requests for fans you and the rest of the Sanders sides did another  Q and A video. for the most part it was dull people asking about various ships. Janus and Remus being a part of it too. very interesting the questions Remus got asked.

Anxiety was growing in Virgil's stomach as the questions went around in a circle and he squeezed your hand for comfort. which you squeezed back, leaning against his soft hoodie to whisper in his ear.

"you'll do wonderfully, I know you will." you said squeezing his hand back comfortingly. Virgil gave you a slight smile, the others didn't see it, but you did and that was all that mattered. your rubbed your thumb gently over Virgil's knuckles, seeing him calm slightly at the subtly action.

"here is a question for Virgil, you and y/n are my favorite ship, y/s/n for life. would you please kiss them just so we can see?" 

you saw Virgil blush a deep pink, looking over at you. 

"y/s/n? what?" you said looking around.

"don't act clueless, you're defiantly not  the most popular ship in the fandom." Janus said rolling his eyes.

"we have a ship name?" you whispered to Virgil who gave you a subtly nod, as Roman burst out laughing.

"you had no idea you were a ship? you should see the fanart of you two." Roman said, laughing. you looked at Virgil a slight smile on your lips.

"well, see Logan. I do learn something new every day." you said. Roman spoke once again.

"the fanders have spoken: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Roman chanted, Remus joining, and Janus smirking at the chaos.

"I'm not just going to kiss them in front of all of you, what if they don't like it, I don't want to-" Virgil said, before you grabbed his hoodie lightly. you pulled the hood up hiding both your faces for a few seconds.

"are you alright if we kiss right here, beating the system?" you said with a smirk, Virgil smirked back, you two kissing under the cover of his hoodie. little did you know Roman had his phone out, taking zoomed in pictures of the kiss, those would defiantly be popular later.

Janus:

Janus dragged you into his room, closing the door. the two of you still running. he ran over to his bookshelf, his other hand wrapped around your wrist as he pulled you along with him. you scanning his room cautiously. you see Roman and Remus had a challenge, and they were using the both of you as points, so basically they had been dared by the fanders, that whoever got more pictures of you and Janus, got to have their creativity featured first in the next post.

You and Janus did not approve this, but Roman and Remus had been pretty much chasing you all day, which brings you to now, Janus quickly pulled a book out, a small click sounding, then he swung open the bookshelf to reveal a small room behind. Janus quickly pulled you inside, closing the bookshelf behind you.

you both stared at each other in the very dim light from under the bookshelf door. his yellow eye and scales shimmering, your eyes and hair also shining with the low light.

"well... that was quite an... interesting challenge, wouldn't you say my dear." Janus said softly. you nodded, still trying to catch your breath. you felt his fingers tuck some hair behind your ear, as it had become loose in all the running. your eyes met and soon enough so did your lips. your arms rested around his neck as he placed his hands gently on your waist. 

a nearly blinding light shined at both of you, causing you both to gasp breaking the kiss and staring at the source. Roman and Remus were both standing at the doorway, Roman taking non stop pictures, and Remus, with a literal torch.

"Remus. I've told you many timesss, no fire in my room!" Janus hissed, really just angry that they ruined such a delicate moment between you two. out of nowhere you just started laughing, seeing how absolutely ridiculous this was. ridiculous, yet so so perfect. 

Remus: 

you clung to Remus' neck, your arms holding tightly, your face against his chest, as his strong arms encased you. the sounds of squealing fans behind you as Remus continued to run, you in his arms.

you see, it was just a normal date, where you and Remus were having some ice cream to go, since you kinda got kicked out of the place last time, then walking to the park. Remus was brainstorming with you when you saw a group of people start pointing and whispering. you pointed them out to Remus, who turned, and as soon as those people saw your faces, they started screaming.

they were chanting your ship name over and over again, as Remus ran, knowing you absolutely hated the attention, and though he didn't mind, but you were the most important thing in his life, so you came first. so here you were, clinging to Remus as you saw the world quickly moving. the slight bumps coming with being carried, as you held tighter. Remus rounded a corner sharply, and quickly ducked into a small clothing shop, his setting you down to catch his breath, as the fans continued to run ahead, thinking you were still on the run.

"sorry about that, Panda Bear." Remus said, a big, almost disturbing smile on his face. you hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek lightly, which tasted of sweat.

"I love you Trash Muffin" you whispered into his ear, making him blush with pride, a wide smile breaking on his lips. he pulled you into a deep kiss, you kissing back happily. it was perfect... well until another squeal ruined the moment, and both you and Remus made eye contact. this was chaos, but if this chaos meant you got to be dating Remus, then this chaos was worth it.

Thank you so so much for reading! I hope you liked it!  I don't own the art so please give credit to the amazing artist! please remember you are loved and special!

have a fantastic day!

Peaceful Lavender